SERVER P.S.A. - What the fuck is going on?

10 minutes ago, Sir Klutch said:

I think something might have been lost in the translation for you. It's hard to do that when my ears are already fucking bleeding. Thanks for trying dou...

Alternative solution in quick easy steps

step 1: take off headphones

step 2: done

18 minutes ago, Tyler said:

I think you're right they do need to shut down the server for a day or so so they can work on a fix. Its completely ruining the server for me as most of my friends dont wanna play anymore as they believe the server is gonna rol lback and all our shit will be gone. Also every fucking day i hear that cunting airhorn and get billions in my account like hello?? They even gave everyone on server 1 blackscreen yesterday

Again shutting down the server doesn’t speed up coding. Keeping it allows devs to have more logs to use to code

3 hours ago, NokiaStrong said:

Alternative solution in quick easy steps

step 1: take off headphones

step 2: done

Again shutting down the server doesn’t speed up coding. Keeping it allows devs to have more logs to use to code

So your suggestion includes playing Arma 3 without headphones. Nice! Hear that everyone? Olympus will now be a no volume community that is a great idea! Thanks Nokia! Oh wait no one could hear me cause their headphones were off...

Didn't even give me any constructive criticism you don't have the faintest idea what you're on about so instead of being all high and mighty just stop posting unless you got a valid argument. I dont think shutting down the server is neccessarily the best way but fucking hell it'll help limit the damage done eh?

3 hours ago, -BBK- Tyler said:

Didn't even give me any constructive criticism you don't have the faintest idea what you're on about so instead of being all high and mighty just stop posting unless you got a valid argument. I dont think shutting down the server is neccessarily the best way but fucking hell it'll help limit the damage done eh?

wut