Curious how long this will take. I will just leave this here there is a reward in the code.

Hint: It's not advanced

Wt mci qob hszz as kvoh hvwg ozucfwhva wg W kwzz domdoz mci acbsm -- zwys twjs rczzofg. Ozucfwhva obr gvwth oacibh

IF YOU CAN TELL Me WHAT THIS ALGORITHM IS I WILL PAYPAL YOU MONEY LIKE FIVE DOLLARS ALGORITHM AND SHIFT AMOUNT

8 minutes ago, Diversity said:

Curious how long this will take. I will just leave this here there is a reward in the code.

Hint: It's not advanced

Wt mci qob hszz as kvoh hvwg ozucfwhva wg W kwzz domdoz mci acbsm -- zwys twjs rczzofg. Ozucfwhva obr gvwth oacibh

Image result for Caesar Cipher

I think i got it. 

IF YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT THIS ALGORITHM IS I WILL PAYPAL YOU MONEY LIKE FIVE DOLLARS ALGORITHM AND SHIFT AMOUNT

isn't it like a Caesar cipher with a shift of 14?

Above is from brolaf. Brolaf actually gave the shift amount so he wins.

Just now, Big Man Tony said:

bruh, you need to add more details or some shit, didn't say even to find the shift amount shit was confusing g.

Sorry bud, you guys messaged me at basically the exact same time too :P. And it says it in the message at the end.

1 minute ago, Diversity said:

Sorry bud, you guys messaged me at basically the exact same time too :P. And it says it in the message at the end.

shit, you made it sound like just decrypt the code or whatever the fuck, and the reward you won is in the code, didn't look deep into it, feelsbadman.

• Sad 1

I'll probably do another thing like this down the road but ill announce it a day or two before so everyone gets a chance.

image.thumb.png.fbe1c54e36b5a3fbafc07d78e67d7669.png

image.thumb.png.c65bed5ff24309b74c148b8678bb53eb.png

Brolaf beat you as well, Looks like he beat you within seconds if not a whole min.