Are you a broke boy who does oil? Do you spend your days scatting kavala without a house? Are you too poor to actually buy your own garage or house? Well if the answer is yes, maybe I can interest you in a set of PERM KEYS. For the low low price of 150k you can have permanent keys to either on of these amazing buildings. 

https://gyazo.com/caaa5c576a7fc11198a26e1762e1a4a5 Kavala house addon (RIGHT AT SQUARE) ONLY 150,000 DOLLARS!

https://gyazo.com/3b2490074c59bfafbc11d9cb281f3ac6 Oil Processing garage. HEAR A HELI??? DONT WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE TO COMBAT STORE, PLAY IT SAFE FOR ONLY 150k!

IMPORTANT NOTE: I AM SELLING PERMANENT KEYS TO THESE BUILDINGS NOT SELLING THEM. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON THE FORUMS. 

• Hmm 1

Recommendation don’t buy perm keys to the kav house. If u want perm keys to a better house I’m selling them for 300k it’s a 4 crater yellow house on msr towards gun store from square and u have a perfect view of square.   To shoot cops,DB, or sum civs.        00F119E681CA2FF9A73BC39389B3F505F4D117E1 The yellow house on the top left is my house pm if interested for perm keys.

Edited by Trump24
37 minutes ago, Trump24 said:

Recommendation don’t buy perm keys to the kav house. If u want perm keys to a better house I’m selling them for 300k it’s a 4 crater yellow house on msr towards gun store from square and u have a perfect view of square.   To shoot cops,DB, or sum civs.        00F119E681CA2FF9A73BC39389B3F505F4D117E1 The yellow house on the top left is my house pm if interested for perm keys.

no mong

• Like 1