Scopes / Sights vs Third person shooting

I'm interested to hear everyone's opinion on aiming down sights over third person shooting. I was a hard believer on always aiming down sights but watching other peoples videos it seems third person is pretty savvy. Any input?

The use of the word savvy made me cringe. Its situational. Third person shooting is pretty much only used in CQC and by retards who dont know what theyre doing.

40 minutes ago, Strafe said:

The use of the word savvy made me cringe. Its situational. Third person shooting is pretty much only used in CQC and by retards who dont know what theyre doing.

tf you saying third person long range is what real niggas use 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1
30 minutes ago, Jimmy Jarvis said:

tf you saying third person long range is what real niggas use 

no no. im asking if others use third person. 

1 hour ago, Strafe said:

and not from what I've seen. I've scene players use third person more and more. And obviously its better in a CQC situation. but players who use third seem to retain more situational awareness. coming from a player who has played many forms of arma as well as a lot of different game mods. third person is becoming more common

• Senior Texture Designer

it really depends on the situation cuz like if u are on window ur most likely gonna use first person to look through rock then shoot in 3rd person to see if they push u

but like ifrit rips first person

• Like 1