more clothes, cars, guns??

The problem with this is most of the time the apd do not reply to self defense killings and if someone is constantly texting them about it they tend to stop believing them when they could be telling the truth. Also it wouldn't make any sense to hold them to a higher standard because that's not the case irl. If I kill someone with my legal handgun I'm not going to be charged less then someone who  kills them with an ar15 

This isn't real life, its a game where people take advantage of EVERYTHING. Something like having high caliber weaponry available as a LEGAL option will be abused very quickly unless it comes with a steep penalty.

all is see everyday is: add this add that we still have problems whit cops guns and the rendering of medic vehicles and there clothes...the admins are working on old problems and all i see is people asking for some more...that topic is a never ending story^^

also altis is in greek try to run around in greek whit a carrier rig and a rifle i guess u gonna be in the news next day: local police department stopped terror attack^^

lets fix the old problems and then they add new stuff

and creating new textures and stuff still needs time...give em time for new buggy stuff or give em time to fix the current issues

OR

to get rid of the problem just throw everythink on the server for 1 week NO COMPS in this week who fucks up his hmg text or whatever gets banned for the rest of that week and u probably lose all your money on expensive but most of the time blowing up vehicle after u pulled them out of the garage^^ everythink in there and lets create a big mess and u wount think about implementing useless bullshit ever again^^

all is see everyday is: add this add that we still have problems whit cops guns and the rendering of medic vehicles and there clothes...the admins are working on old problems and all i see is people asking for some more...that topic is a never ending story^^

also altis is in greek try to run around in greek whit a carrier rig and a rifle i guess u gonna be in the news next day: local police department stopped terror attack^^

lets fix the old problems and then they add new stuff

and creating new textures and stuff still needs time...give em time for new buggy stuff or give em time to fix the current issues

OR

to get rid of the problem just throw everythink on the server for 1 week NO COMPS in this week who fucks up his hmg text or whatever gets banned for the rest of that week and u probably lose all your money on expensive but most of the time blowing up vehicle after u pulled them out of the garage^^ everythink in there and lets create a big mess and u wount think about implementing useless bullshit ever again^^

I agree with you, Goldberg. We do get ahead of ourselves sometimes. On the other hand, if we want to RP Greece, then all of us might as well be poor and on the brink of bankruptcy... like the real Greece.