givin it a week TOPS..

Everyone has their own opinion about something, but if this isn't the place for you then go ahead and leave.  Olympus is for the strong, not the weak players. You don't have to post it on the forums to get sympathy. I understand what you are saying, but you knew posting this forum would cause an argument.

With that being said, good luck to you and know that I ate chicken nuggets for lunch today.

• Like 1

Fluffy's friend was robbing me the other day and while i was complying to his demands, fluffy shot me. His friend even said "Sry hes got an itchy trigger finger." good riddance.

When was this? cause i don't know who you are... and if i shot you that means that you where either stalling or not complying mate :) 

This is not even on topic anymore. its simply turned into a flame war with alot of accusations, if you dont have anything to say towards OP, id recomend you that you do not preach at all. you have the right to say whatever you may want, but theres always a time for when you shall and shall not do it. 

Keep on topic or this thread will simply be locked / removed and never remembered.