The break out Pt 2

Here is part 2 if you haven't read part one link will be at the bottom.

The dome was dark and gloomy, the days felt like they never ended, I knew this was not my fate. Whilst my time was spent feeding my gambling addiction I had managed to gain some information in regards with a big gang that ran the eastern half of altis. If only I could get in touch with this gang. They call themselves the "Rippers". I had spoken to a few inmates that claim they are associated but I did not pay much attention to them. I had to plan an escape. In prison we get access to our own personal cell phones so I did what any logical person would do and I phoned my brother, Thatnerdyguy. I had not spoken to him in ages and he told me he knows a way to bust me out. We talked out our plan and he told me of a man that would sell me a blasting charge. This man was an underground rebel leader that supply's the major gangs with supplies. He told me that the only way to get a blasting charge would be to pay this man 15,000 dollars. Now for a EMT like me that is a major investment. I thought to myself that there was no other way. As soon as I get out I would have to live the rest of my life in hiding but I will do anything for my family. I got my friend to buy and place the blasting charge at the door. He was by himself with a p07 fending off the entire police force but then..... BOOM the door flew open and we all rushed out, my blood pumped and I was fearless almost as If I was under a trance. I did not turn back and made my way straight to the ocean. From there swimmingg until I came across a fisherman in a boat. He Kindly offered me a ride back to shore and I knew the moment i stepped on land I would be a high value target! On the long trek home I injured and tired my mind and body. My home...... how? there was nothing left. It was if a hurricane blew though destroying everything in its path. My family was nowhere to be seen. This angered me beyond belief and I knew that I was going to seek revenge againsed the altis police department. Huh... a text from @ThatNerdyGuy what could it be..... That traitor has now been enlisted in the APD and was working day and night to find me. More rage filled my veins and the first target was him. My brother for 15 years and he betrays me. I layed low for the next few days and changed up my identity. I tried my best to find a small group of people and one night in a blue king restaurant stumbled across a man promising me my dreams.  I had to accept. He took me to the black market where there was a full arsenal at my disposal. He covered all of my costs in exchange for my loyalty, I was now in the brotherhood of WIND and was out to seek revenge againsed the people that had taken my family and dignity from me.

let me know below if you would like to be featured in one of these tales!

Edited by Doofy