Well was fun... kinda.

And this is where my friends and I call if for Olympus. Its just seems to be a big gang bang of gangless or small gang players. It seems like MC just wants to wasteland and all the other gangs are allied because they seem to be afraid of an even fight? What really pushed us off the server is when theres 6 players on the server and you finally feel safe enough to earn a little money you still get shot down from a hummingbird. This morning MC decided to hunt down the only other 2 people on the server? and find them pretty quickly at that. My buddies got shot down in their two Hemtt box trucks which took long enough to afford because its NEVER safe to earn money when 95% of the server wants to rob and an excuse to shoot you.

salt is real.

You should really include the whole story if you are going to try to make others look bad. You left out the part where your buddies open fired on our heli before any rp was even engaged. I then engaged rp through text with you guys and set up a shooting position off the side of the road where you guys were driving. You guys then passed me where I was sitting, turned all the way around only to drive straight towards me and run me over. Then after you ran me over you jumped out and began shooting at me while I was downed. Lucky for me you are a terrible shot and I was able to serve a little justice. Oh and you also forgot to include the part where the other hemtt you were attempting to flee in was driven off a boat dock into the water to prevent us from getting it. 

So after all that do you expect me or anyone for that matter to feel the slightest bit of sympathy? Learn the rules, learn to role play and then maybe people will value your presence on the servers.

• Like 3

You should really include the whole story if you are going to try to make others look bad. You left out the part where your buddies open fired on our heli before any rp was even engaged. I then engaged rp through text with you guys and set up a shooting position off the side of the road where you guys were driving. You guys then passed me where I was sitting, turned all the way around only to drive straight towards me and run me over. Then after you ran me over you jumped out and began shooting at me while I was downed. Lucky for me you are a terrible shot and I was able to serve a little justice. Oh and you also forgot to include the part where the other hemtt you were attempting to flee in was driven off a boat dock into the water to prevent us from getting it. 

So after all that do you expect me or anyone for that matter to feel the slightest bit of sympathy? Learn the rules, learn to role play and then maybe people will value your presence on the servers.

apply-cold-water-to-the-burned-area.jpeg

Can i see a video? because im having a hard time believing he jumped out of his 600k truck to shoot at a heli with a rook and if he did, Im prob gonna slap the stupid out of him IRL.

In all seriousness, you are asking for proof of what happened, that means you weren't there. If you don't know every last detail of exactly what happened, don't post something like this.

Though I did have shadowplay running I did not save the video because I had no intention of reporting your friends. I lamented not saving it though, when I saw your post because instead of a long explanation I would have just linked it to show the good people of the jury how your friends were really behaving. Oh and he sure as hell was taking shots at the heli with his rook lol. 

Right if you have evidence he did, then send it in. If not the please shut up and let the guy part ways.

This is not the reason we have a forum so you can bitch and moan (oh you did this. well you did that)

This is not the place for that. Video or it never happened.

If you CANNOT play nice i will just lock the thread.

• Like 4

Right if you have evidence he did, then send it in. If not the please shut up and let the guy part ways.

This is not the reason we have a forum so you can bitch and moan (oh you did this. well you did that)

This is not the place for that. Video or it never happened.

If you CANNOT play nice i will just lock the thread.

Ares To the Rescue