Sir Dude.... Obviously

I thought Sweden had top notch ISP's =O

thats so not true

oh, if i just were to know my own specs lol... ive had this badboy for 2 years, i baught it as a part PC from a company that assembles it for you. i just gave them the money and told them i wanted a beast PC, they then built a PC for me and shipped it to me for free.

and im currently not home, but im at school so the internet here is semi great, but seeing as its a school internet, i have no benefit in that. 

7d1de36bca5cbbc894a4efd8f4785575.png

the reason i have shit internet at home is because i as said live on the county, in norway they say they have good internet everywhere, but in reality, its shit 70% of all places. i have decent internet, like i can play / watch youtube on it at the same time if im home alone, but if someone else uses the internett, im close to not being able to use teamspeak. 

yepo schools are avesome 

4322321664.png

yepo schools are avesome 

gary's simply trolling me about hte sweden facts, im actually norwegian and it annoys me that he does shit like that :( hes mean as fuck.

and yeah, schools are awesome, if i need something downloaded, i simply download in on the school using a hard drive and then import it to my pc at home. if i get caught i get suspended, but if im just sneaky about it (as i am) im 100 % fine.... MOAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA