Comp requests experts

s3an1

Does anyone know where it states you must submit a ban request in order to receive compensation? I noticed the guidelines says IF there is a player report, reference the ticket number.

My 2nd question is, if someone hits you with a Titan and you fall to the ground it just says you died. How does someone report a player if you dont know who hit you with the titan? 

Thanks in advance.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, s3an1 said:

Does anyone know where it states you must submit a ban request in order to receive compensation? I noticed the guidelines says IF there is a player report, reference the ticket number.

I don't believe it says it anywhere its kinda just a known thing for all the commoners on the server, but it appears you know now so you will be ready next time.

9 minutes ago, s3an1 said:

My 2nd question is, if someone hits you with a Titan and you fall to the ground it just says you died. How does someone report a player if you dont know who hit you with the titan? 

When someone fires a titan at you it says in chat the person who shot it.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Monks said:

I don't believe it says it anywhere its kinda just a known thing for all the commoners on the server, but it appears you know now so you will be ready next time.

When someone fires a titan at you it says in chat the person who shot it.

Ah, okay thank you. I'll have to review the video then to see if I cant see the name. 

It still should say it in the guideline if it's supposed to tell you what you need to do to submit one but yes I know how to do it next time.

• Like 1

Typically we request a player report on top if it so people aren't just getting compensation when another person broke a rule, but they receive no punishment. Obviously if it's a server issue then a report isn't needed though.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Typically we request a player report on top if it so people aren't just getting compensation when another person broke a rule, but they receive no punishment. Obviously if it's a server issue then a report isn't needed though.

Yea that makes sense. I would of liked to report the player who did it but I didnt know it said who launched the titan in side chat. 

And if I'm unable to tell which player it was, I'm just screwed?

Not a huge deal because it was only like 300k worth of stuff. This helps me for future reference though so thank you.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, s3an1 said:

Yea that makes sense. I would of liked to report the player who did it but I didnt know it said who launched the titan in side chat. 

And if I'm unable to tell which player it was, I'm just screwed?

Not a huge deal because it was only like 300k worth of stuff. This helps me for future reference though so thank you.

That varies with regards to seeing the name. For the most part, if the name isn't seen the report will likely be denied.

• Like 2