Help

Apparently Server is dying And Im Still broke asf people walking around wit 50M in they pocket i still got 100k what am i doing wrong i sell drugs an shit but still broke asf tryna enjoy it but can do shit with 100k what should i do g

• Downvote 1

just dont be a ape with your money. If you want money like these kids have its about saving more then you spend. If you run all day and pvp sometimes farm 2 gearsets worth of money and only buy 1 gearset and once you die with it act like your broke. Its money management lol i know they dont teach it in the US but its pretty common sense. Smart investments and saving. Buy a run house or something.

On 3/1/2021 at 12:57 AM, oMilita said:

Apparently Server is dying And Im Still broke asf people walking around wit 50M in they pocket i still got 100k what am i doing wrong i sell drugs an shit but still broke asf tryna enjoy it but can do shit with 100k what should i do g

Learn to get god like with the pdw, proceed to only buy pdw's until you have over 100m, then once you have over 100m buy whatever the fuck you want and you'll kill everyone because your not used a god damn pdw