Olympus Entertainment | Giveaway + 4th of July Sale | PRICE MATCH UPDATED! ×

Remove contesting cartels from the water

Remove contesting cartels from the water  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Should we remove contesting cartels from the water

5 minutes ago, PUREPK TTV said:

I love how theres prob more votes against me then there are votes on the actual topic. Im like the trump of Olympus. You vote no, not because thats what you think but rather because its against me

DO NOT try to act for even a second like you are more hated and downvoted than me.

Per time on the forums comparatively, I've received more downvotes than you. 

I just accidentally make solid points every now and then or everyone likes an idea and it pushes it back up.

I fucking earned my most hated position.

Edited by anti

Hello its Ipod wire i honestly dont think this should be a thing or question lol its cap you risk your kit as soon as you go into warzone. Feel free to debate this situation with me in replys :)- Best Wishes.

4 minutes ago, Trail mix said:

Hello its Ipod wire i honestly dont think this should be a thing or question lol its cap you risk your kit as soon as you go into warzone. Feel free to debate this situation with me in replys :)- Best Wishes.

helo Mr Wire. I agree with the risk of kit but one of the sole purposes of cartels is for fighting. They are there to fight for and the winners get rewarded with the cartel. Now my issue is with these underwater people. They dont go into the water to fight if they did then im ok with that but they go into the water so that they can run away from the fight and sometimes they actually just swim away from them. Its not even fighting.

Its like saying if me and you are in a boxing match and I just run out of the ring every time you step forward well im not fighting anymore. The issue here is that when I run out of the ring (run into the water) I am still considered in the fight (or on Olympus terms contesting the cartel)

Edited by PUREPK TTV
11 minutes ago, PUREPK TTV said:

helo Mr Wire. I agree with the risk of kit but one of the sole purposes of cartels is for fighting. They are there to fight for and the winners get rewarded with the cartel. Now my issue is with these underwater people. They dont go into the water to fight if they did then im ok with that but they go into the water so that they can run away from the fight and sometimes they actually just swim away from them. Its not even fighting.

Its like saying if me and you are in a boxing match and I just run out of the ring every time you step forward well im not fighting anymore. The issue here is that when I run out of the ring (run into the water) I am still considered in the fight (or on Olympus terms contesting the cartel)

I agree and I will think abt your opinion more and maybe consider my vote 🙂

17 minutes ago, PUREPK TTV said:

By this logic, I hate that helis fly away when I try to titan them.   They should make helis easier to titan, because it's not fair they can escape sometimes.

I love that I havent used a shark kit in 3 days but now theres like 16 copycats out there.  There was some gang on peninsula yesterday with 6 people all in shark kits lol. 

Edited by anti
5 minutes ago, anti said:

By this logic, I hate that helis fly away when I try to titan them.   They should make helis easier to titan, because it's not fair they can escape sometimes.

I love that I havent used a shark kit in 3 days but now theres like 16 copycats out there.  There was some gang on peninsula yesterday with 6 people all in shark kits lol. 

trust me you are definitely not he most hated on Oly. Pure PK is not a very likeable person but you two can argue with each other in DM's...

17 minutes ago, stinkybarbecue8 said:

trust me you are definitely not he most hated on Oly. Pure PK is not a very likeable person but you two can argue with each other in DM's...

As much as I want to argue and defend my spot as the most hated,  this asshole chops quillins. 

• Downvote 2
1 hour ago, anti said:

yea we fought them and we fought you and you both got wiped

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

I mean it's not gonna stop them from dipping into the water and then coming out when you leave

they do that regardless. but instead of sitting there id like to own the cap for an additional 10 mins and also ill cap to 100% so they cant take it back if they keep sharking you either fight to keep it or you dont get it

5 hours ago, Axel said:

im begging you to remove this is so boring whenever you turn up to house or tower cap f there to be some freak sat in the water that just wont peak

+1

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Axel said:

How do you work around it? push cap with an 8 man and just throw bodys till they run out of bullets

I made a post about it.  

I went point by point spelling out shark hunting tactics.  

• Downvote 1