Anyone help me out here?

You do not need to apply to join Olympus. Just search for it when going to "Internet" and type "Olympus" and join server 1. Once you join Server 1 you should spawn Athira and go do the tutorial thing they recently added. It gives you a good amount of starter money and gets the ball rolling for you to play and enjoy Altis life. 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Tarquanda said:

You do not need to apply to join Olympus. Just search for it when going to "Internet" and type "Olympus" and join server 1. Once you join Server 1 you should spawn Athira and go do the tutorial thing they recently added. It gives you a good amount of starter money and gets the ball rolling for you to play and enjoy Altis life. 

!! UPDATE !! It's gotten so bad I just got vigi'd on arms cartel! 😄 

My forum name is the same as my in-game name, so feel free to text me in-game at any time and I'd be more than happy to get ya around. Otherwise @ Tarquanda has a pretty good explanation to join the server and get started. Just make sure to read the rules and understand the way the roleplay works and you should be all set!

In-game/ roleplay rules: https://wiki.olympus-entertainment.com/index.php?title=Altis_Life_Rules
General rules: https://wiki.olympus-entertainment.com/index.php?title=Olympus_General_Rules