Roleplay

13 minutes ago, Juan Pablo Ledezma said:

Why is there zero roleplay until you're getting banned then it failrp hahahaha

you have to know who to roleplay with and who doesn't give a tit

3 minutes ago, Toretto said:

This nerd wants to roleplay

You know you are right how dare i be a nerd and want a lil roleplay, I do enjoy getting told, "Ha-" then getting shot. 

• Senior Web Developer
1 minute ago, Juan Pablo Ledezma said:

You know you are right how dare i be a nerd and want a lil roleplay, I do enjoy getting told, "Ha-" then getting shot. 

Yeah man I'm just messing with you.  I come from a server (now dead) that enforced way more roleplay than you experience on here.  "Hands up or die" was not allowed.  Instead of had to be a little more creative with initiating (nonetheless resulting in the same outcome).  It's difficult to enforce roleplay on a public server.  People don't value your rules as highly when there is no effort needed to join.

I'd enjoy seeing more roleplay out of cops on this server.  They have no expenses to bother with, so I don't see a reason why they wouldn't be forced to value their life.  The 3v1 rule is fine but the cops run at you like zombies until they finally overwhelm you.

• BlessUp 1
2 minutes ago, Toretto said:

Yeah man I'm just messing with you.  I come from a server (now dead) that enforced way more roleplay than you experience on here.  "Hands up or die" was not allowed.  Instead of had to be a little more creative with initiating (nonetheless resulting in the same outcome).  It's difficult to enforce roleplay on a public server.  People don't value your rules as highly when there is no effort needed to join.

I'd enjoy seeing more roleplay out of cops on this server.  They have no expenses to bother with, so I don't see a reason why they wouldn't be forced to value their life.  The 3v1 rule is fine but the cops run at you like zombies until they finally overwhelm you.

Police on here get promoted for robocopping, and when the community has an issue with an SAPD they always stay. Believe its just this community.

1 hour ago, Juan Pablo Ledezma said:

Police on here get promoted for robocopping, and when the community has an issue with an SAPD they always stay. Believe its just this community.

Most of the higher ups are OGs who have been friends since 2016, goodluck getting rid of any of them