Selling ACTUALLY the best meth shed

Selling Meth shed between DP5 and Abdera, very exclusive location, cops will never raid if you are smart, recourses are fast to transport, easy heli landing, have a whole area to yourself. It is an awesome view and nice location honestly.

ASKING PRICE: Starting 75M or better offer (NO TRADES!) (CASH ONLY!) 

DM me for image of the location!!!!! Sorry forgot to mention that!

This user has made unsubstantiated accusations on my thread which are patently incorrect, just minutes after posting this gang shed for sale.

This is clearly an attempt to get his gang shed of much lesser quality sold as quickly as possible. In making these statements he has shown a willingness to lie and deceive.

If you are thinking of dealing with this user, I urge you to proceed with utter caution.

Edited by Ray Sission
  • Like 1

Wait a minute now buddy. Here at the Bean without Cheese Real Estate we have the best quality properties.... Ask around we have helped many people find the homes of their dreams. I did hear about a moonshine shed being sold for 80M and at the time of the transaction the cash was delivered but the property wasn't. I was told it was your property but if it wasn't then I apologize.

HERE AT THE BEAN WITHOUT CHEESE REAL ESTATE CO. WE HAVE THE UPMOST REPUTATION, WE DELIVER, WE HAVE NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS! I HAVE SOLD MULTIPLE PROPERTIES AND AM A FUNCTIONING 5 STAR BUSINESS. THE MOMENT YOU SCAM ONCE YOU WILL NEVER BE TRUSTED AGAIN IS OUR MOTTO.

• +1 1
18 minutes ago, ChupaGoat said:

Wait a minute now buddy. Here at the Bean without Cheese Real Estate we have the best quality properties.... Ask around we have helped many people find the homes of their dreams. I did hear about a moonshine shed being sold for 80M and at the time of the transaction the cash was delivered but the property wasn't. I was told it was your property but if it wasn't then I apologize.

HERE AT THE BEAN WITHOUT CHEESE REAL ESTATE CO. WE HAVE THE UPMOST REPUTATION, WE DELIVER, WE HAVE NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS! I HAVE SOLD MULTIPLE PROPERTIES AND AM A FUNCTIONING 5 STAR BUSINESS. THE MOMENT YOU SCAM ONCE YOU WILL NEVER BE TRUSTED AGAIN IS OUR MOTTO.

It IS my property, but I have not and will never scam anyone.

I can provide proof that I own it (which you haven't for this shed), and would be happy to take any interested buyers on a tour.

You keep saying that I have scammed, but where is the proof? Who did I scam? 

All I can gather from these posts of yours is that Bean and Cheese real estate can't operate ethically, and has fallen so far to resort to false, baseless accusations.

As I said before, deal with caution.

EDIT: I have just noticed that this user changed the name of his thread to directly compete with mine. This is such an obvious and sad attempt at defamation.

Edited by Ray Sission
  • STFU 1

You cannot sell gang sheds.  It's not mechanically possible. You're paying for him to sell the gang shed to the bank, and then you have to buy it from the bank for an additional 20 mil, and then pay an additional 20 mil to upgrade. 

No shed is worth 110 mil. 

23 minutes ago, anti said:

You cannot sell gang sheds.  It's not mechanically possible. You're paying for him to sell the gang shed to the bank, and then you have to buy it from the bank for an additional 20 mil, and then pay an additional 20 mil to upgrade. 

No shed is worth 110 mil. 

DUDE EVERYONE KNOWS THS..... IF YOU HAVE BEEN ON THE SERVER FOR YEARS YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT WHEN YOU BUY A SHED YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT TO BE RELEASED BACK INTO MARKET. SO YES, BE READY TO PAY THE ASKING PRICE + MARKET PRICE FOR SHED + UPGRADES.

29 minutes ago, Ray Sission said:

It IS my property, but I have not and will never scam anyone.

I can provide proof that I own it (which you haven't for this shed), and would be happy to take any interested buyers on a tour.

You keep saying that I have scammed, but where is the proof? Who did I scam? 

All I can gather from these posts of yours is that Bean and Cheese real estate can't operate ethically, and has fallen so far to resort to false, baseless accusations.

As I said before, deal with caution.

EDIT: I have just noticed that this user changed the name of his thread to directly compete with mine. This is such an obvious and sad attempt at defamation.

Shed belongs to LPH 100 percent. I have proof the shed is mine but for privacy reasons I refuse to put any interested buyers future location as well as the integrity of my own properties out there for other factions to know where they are located... We have had the shed for about 4 months now and only about 2 gangs that we are allied with know where it is without looking it up on the forums because yes you can see gang shed coordinates on the Olympus Stats FYI. 

24 minutes ago, ChupaGoat said:

DUDE EVERYONE KNOWS THS..... IF YOU HAVE BEEN ON THE SERVER FOR YEARS YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT WHEN YOU BUY A SHED YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT TO BE RELEASED BACK INTO MARKET. SO YES, BE READY TO PAY THE ASKING PRICE + MARKET PRICE FOR SHED + UPGRADES.

Shed belongs to LPH 100 percent. I have proof the shed is mine but for privacy reasons I refuse to put any interested buyers future location as well as the integrity of my own properties out there for other factions to know where they are located... We have had the shed for about 4 months now and only about 2 gangs that we are allied with know where it is without looking it up on the forums because yes you can see gang shed coordinates on the Olympus Stats FYI. 

Ok, you may own the gang shed. 

The problem is you have still failed to address your false accusations. I'm not sure why you think you can make statements like this and then fail to provide ANY evidence. The only information which was provided about this "scam" is that a staff member took part, which is not possible as they would be removed, and the user would be refunded. 

This makes "Bean and Cheese Real Estate" look like a couple of trolls who need to resort to false accusations and trolling in order to conduct business.

If they are willing to blatantly lie like this, you don't think they would be willing to scam you?

As I have said prior,

Deal with caution.

Edited by Ray Sission