Buying Mar10 tasers and lethal, DMS scopes, MX and Sting Tasers, PCOVS, and ENVG

36 minutes ago, Strafe said:

guy scammed @ jmcan  out of 50m btw. Dont doubt hes actually trying to buy this stuff using the 50m but proceed with caution.

Please stop circulating lies. There is no proof I have scammed, nor will there ever be, as I didn't scam.

If anyone is worried, I am HAPPY to use an ADMIN middleman (obviously I will confirm he is an admin first).

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Ray Sission said:

Please stop circulating lies. There is no proof I have scammed, nor will there ever be, as I didn't scam.

If anyone is worried, I am HAPPY to use an ADMIN middleman (obviously I will confirm he is an admin first).

funny how your stats page went up 50 mill exactly when @jmcam s went down 50 mill.   kinda odd considering you "didnt scam him"... just saying

50 minutes ago, xxdausxx said:

funny how your stats page went up 50 mill exactly when @jmcam s went down 50 mill.   kinda odd considering you "didnt scam him"... just saying

Have you considered that owning one of the most profitible gang sheds on the server could result in those kinds of gains?

4 hours ago, Ray Sission said:

Have you considered that owning one of the most profitible gang sheds on the server could result in those kinds of gains?

it could but he said u scammed him and his money went down by the same amount urs went up on the same exact day 

14 minutes ago, xxdausxx said:

it could but he said u scammed him and his money went down by the same amount urs went up on the same exact day 

He probably gambled, gave it to a friend, bought some shit...

3 minutes ago, xxdausxx said:

doubt.     either way everyone keep this in mind and do business with this scammer at your own risk

already said I would use a middleman... are you sped or just trying to get more forum posts?

Edited by Ray Sission
1 minute ago, xxdausxx said:

jmcam the homie just giving fair warning to others

ah, so you finally admit you are friends with the guy you are spreading lies for.

If you think I am a scammer please look at the proof provided the person accusing me (none)

18 hours ago, Ray Sission said:

ah, so you finally admit you are friends with the guy you are spreading lies for.

If you think I am a scammer please look at the proof provided the person accusing me (none)

the proof is there was quite obviously a transaction of 50 mill between you 2