Locked #FreeTRCBasic

1 minute ago, anti said:

Should be pretty simple to explain in one sentence.  The only reason you won't is because you can't without admitting your actual intentions.  

And if you wanna doxx my angelfire account I could save you the trouble and just post all the cringey poetry I wrote as a goth 16 year old, but you wouldn't get it cause you're like, a fucking poseur. 

repeating this since i guess you cant read "i dont even know where to start to dox someone nor do i have the time or energy to do so" - basic

5 minutes ago, Basiic said:

repeating this since i guess you cant read "i dont even know where to start to dox someone nor do i have the time or energy to do so" - basic

Not sure how many analogies I have to use to explain to you what you did was doxxing.

If you see a running car, and you jump in and drive away, it's still stealing a car.  Just because you don't know how to strip a council and hotwire doesn't mean you didn't steal a car.

16 minutes ago, Raquese said:

Every time anti posts, I want to commit hate crimes. Please for the love of God get a job or something, 70+ hours a week on fucking arma 3 holy fuck. Maybe no one would try to doxx you if you were not such a rabid fucking cunt. You have the biggest ego of anyone I have ever met on arma 3.  You do the most rat shit then wonder why people target you then have the nerve to cry and bitch about every single little fucking thing. Get Fucked.

What's your PID?  Let's compare hours.

1 hour ago, Basiic said:

Not explaining the reasoning David knows why. If you really want me to explain deat by deat join a voice channel or sum damn

Hey if your inncocent then whats the issue telling all us the truth , you might be able to get this perm removed. not being a dick or anything just pointing that out

1 hour ago, anti said:

Not sure how many analogies I have to use to explain to you what you did was doxxing.

If you see a running car, and you jump in and drive away, it's still stealing a car.  Just because you don't know how to strip a council and hotwire doesn't mean you didn't steal a car.

76561198166395969 you 63 hour sweaty fuck

1 hour ago, anti said:

L+ Ratio + Sick Kd + 63 hours get a life and or a job you fucking loser

21 minutes ago, Raquese said:

LMMFAO you dead ass played 1 hour this week.   You don't even play anymore.  Shush.   

22 minutes ago, Raquese said:

Like who the hell is this anyways? Get good fucktard

22 minutes ago, anti said:

LMMFAO you dead ass played 1 hour this week.   You don't even play anymore.  Shush.   

I work a fulltime job and run my own side business. Some of us have to pay bills and can't sit on a fucking video game all day you fucking retard.  63 hours a week and you are still fucking bad.  Maybe you could afford a better pc and not play with 14 fps if you got a job, you fucking clown ass nigga. You are a horrible excuse as a man let alone a fucking human being, how does it feel to know you don't work and someone has to pay for you to be alive 🤡. Please do everyone a favor and go apply for some jobs instead of making shitty ideas for civ council. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Raquese said:

I work a fulltime job and run my own side business. Some of us have to pay bills and can't sit on a fucking video game all day you fucking retard.  63 hours a week and you are still fucking bad.  Maybe you could afford a better pc and not play with 14 fps if you got a job, you fucking clown ass nigga. You are a horrible excuse as a man let alone a fucking human being, how does it feel to know you don't work and someone has to pay for you to be alive 🤡. Please do everyone a favor and go apply for some jobs instead of making shitty ideas for civ council. 

Your cool budds, I hope your a homophob and your son turns out gay just so theirs a slight chance u can understand that people are different and have different live choices. Your raised by society's rules and conditions and what people see as the "Norm" Reality is YOUR A PUPPERT BREAK FREE FROM THE LIES. Like Why im a sweaty no life is because I live for freedom and what I want to do and currently its Altis Life. I dont want some idiot telling me Im wasting my life or some girlfriend to restrict me from gaming because in my eyes your the one wasting your life following the popular opinion or living with the "Norm" and worst your shunning people for the way "They Live"....Go find your self. 

Iv only made one real player report and got someone banned, like it felt good in the moment but thinking about it now  but what I'm getting at I personally believe nobody deserves a perm because their can always be a work around. I also believe in 2nd chances but if you ruined that 2nd chance then yes go straight to jail no collecting 200hundred dollars. 

• Weird 2
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Ricky Falzo said:

Your cool budds, I hope your a homophob and your son turns out gay just so theirs a slight chance u can understand that people are different and have different live choices. Your raised by society's rules and conditions and what people see as the "Norm" Reality is YOUR A PUPPERT BREAK FREE FROM THE LIES. Like Why im a sweaty no life is because I live for freedom and what I want to do and currently its Altis Life. I dont want some idiot telling me Im wasting my life or some girlfriend to restrict me from gaming because in my eyes your the one wasting your life following the popular opinion or living with the "Norm" and worst your shunning people for the way "They Live"....Go find your self. 

Iv only made one real player report and got someone banned, like it felt good in the moment but thinking about it now  but what I'm getting at I personally believe nobody deserves a perm because their can always be a work around. I also believe in 2nd chances but if you ruined that 2nd chance then yes go straight to jail no collecting 200hundred dollars. 

The life choice of not having a job and leaching off other people is fucking sad

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Raquese said:

The life choice of not having a job and leaching off other people is fucking sad

LoL... in my numerous doxxings you must not have figured out i have a job yet.

You out here bragging about all this shit you have to do but you're seemingly spending most of your time on the forums specifically to trash talk and downvote a person you dont know and literally have never talked to.  I'm trying play games and have fun in my off time...

7 hours ago, Raquese said:

Wow maybe get some intel before you attack next times seems like you missed the mark

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Admin

This thread has ran long enough. Want a chance at being unbanned? Appeal by submitting a ticket. 

www.Olympus-entertainment.com/support 

• Weird 1