Playing Again after a Year Gone. OLYM Sucks...

Haven't played Olym in Over a Year due to some Life Matters, I finally come back to play and the server is more toxic than ever.

Spawns Athira to try the new quests feature, Gets Robbed over 9 times trying to complete it. Gangs camp the town and engage every person just holding them hostage for 15 minutes. I have had to file reports on just the r/ gang (noops). It seems that no matter what time of day I play they are camping Athira. I comply, just for them to shoot me anyways and claim crossfire. I do an oil run in just a hatchback for a helicopter to land on me. The sin city gang  engages me and so I drove into them blowing up their helicopter on accident. I figured if I am going to die, I might as well be charging into battle. Now every time they see me, they engage me and hold me restrained for the full 15 minutes. The server has no role-play anymore. At least the medics used to do some acting but now they are complete mimes. If you leave your vehicle out, it is guaranteed to be blown up.

Moral of the story is that, new players are greeted by toxic people who no life the server and can't hold a decent conversation or role-play scenario. #OlymDumpsterFire

if ur getting robbed 9 times trying to do the same thing over and over again, maybe stop trying to do it.

"The sin city gang engages me and so I drove into them blowing up their helicopter... this server has no role-play anymore" LMFAO

• Haha 1