Server Crashing

There needs to be something set in place saying APD and Civ can be punished for abusing the server freezing, I've lost 2 feds because of this bs. The one today thankfully the cops were nice enough to get us up and said we should be comped but then there's Brandyn who says fuck you and says "you could've done it too". Shit's dumb, yes I am ranting and butthurt. 

• Cringe 1
59 minutes ago, coopacarp said:

There needs to be something set in place saying APD and Civ can be punished for abusing the server freezing, I've lost 2 feds because of this bs. The one today thankfully the cops were nice enough to get us up and said we should be comped but then there's Brandyn who says fuck you and says "you could've done it too". Shit's dumb, yes I am ranting and butthurt. 

Woah a cop complaining about fellow cops? Doesn't seem like anything new...

• Downvote 1
5 hours ago, Juan Pablo Ledezma said:

Woah a cop complaining about fellow cops? Doesn't seem like anything new...

It's almost as if I play civ more than cop so I wouldn't consider me a cop main.

Can we just delete this post, it was my anger release at the time lmao

What do you mean by freezing? The yellow chain and red chain has been happening for a little while. I don’t use the lottery system because of this.

I feel for you big time, you should be able to play the game without this kind of major interruption. Absolutely no offense, but you shouldn’t attempt something big when the servers are being crazy. Yes I know that’s the whole fun of the game, but it’s your time you’re risking while things are being adjusted. 

and when something like this does go down, how does one side even communicate to the other? Just text messaging? Is it a very genuine question. Both sides could assume that it’s being abused by the other. 💙

i’m trying to help you develop your thoughts and if there’s something that could be acted upon. Because I honestly don’t think police officers should be personally compensating you because you decided to do a federal event while the servers are laggy. they are personally experiencing  it as well and didn’t choose to do start a federal event. If you look at it as a player experience, they didn’t necessarily have a choice and they have to respond. I know sorry this happened to you though.

1 hour ago, Spectral said:

What do you mean by freezing? The yellow chain and red chain has been happening for a little while. I don’t use the lottery system because of this.

I feel for you big time, you should be able to play the game without this kind of major interruption. Absolutely no offense, but you shouldn’t attempt something big when the servers are being crazy. Yes I know that’s the whole fun of the game, but it’s your time you’re risking while things are being adjusted. 

and when something like this does go down, how does one side even communicate to the other? Just text messaging? Is it a very genuine question. Both sides could assume that it’s being abused by the other. 💙

i’m trying to help you develop your thoughts and if there’s something that could be acted upon. Because I honestly don’t think police officers should be personally compensating you because you decided to do a federal event while the servers are laggy. they are personally experiencing  it as well and didn’t choose to do start a federal event. If you look at it as a player experience, they didn’t necessarily have a choice and they have to respond. I know sorry this happened to you though.

I mean basically getting DDOS'd, everyone running in place and if you shoot them they will die whenever the server catches up. The server was completely fine prior to the event start and about 10 minutes in everyone just walks in place and we come back to everyone dead to one person because he abused the lag to kill us all.

I don't expect the cops to comp themselves but I should be able to put a comp req. in for something like that happening I believe, we had a pretty easy fed until the server went ass up.

Again keep in mind this post was purely out of frustration because of the frequency of the server stopping during our feds, just shit luck and irritating.