the ban appeal process

this process needs a major overhaul as its almost impossible to solve a ban appeal due to not being able to get online at the same time as the person who marked the ban i have already talked to a member of support and they have clearly stated that my ban should not have happened however they cant do anything and i would have to wait for panda there's literally someone who has been sitting in the ts for a  whole day and still no luck on his side i feel as if any admin should be able to do a ban appeal on anybody if  they can look into it and just make a decision you guys should have some type of pdf detailing why you did the ban and any links to evidence if its current but as I've said I've been waiting days to have this wrongful ban lifted with no luck

1 hour ago, Ramon said:

i feel as if any admin should be able to do a ban appeal on anybody if  they can look into it and just make a decision you guys should have some type of pdf detailing why you did the ban and any links to evidence if its current

That's what this for.      https://olympus-entertainment.com/support/  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGVvgJAjHiE

On 3/25/2022 at 1:34 AM, Ramon said:

i have already talked to a member of support and they have clearly stated that my ban should not have happened

Fun fact, support team are NOT staff and have essentially no power. Their opinion on your ban means nothing.

• BlessUp 1
On 3/24/2022 at 7:34 AM, Ramon said:

this process needs a major overhaul as its almost impossible to solve a ban appeal due to not being able to get online at the same time as the person who marked the ban i have already talked to a member of support and they have clearly stated that my ban should not have happened however they cant do anything and i would have to wait for panda there's literally someone who has been sitting in the ts for a  whole day and still no luck on his side i feel as if any admin should be able to do a ban appeal on anybody if  they can look into it and just make a decision you guys should have some type of pdf detailing why you did the ban and any links to evidence if its current but as I've said I've been waiting days to have this wrongful ban lifted with no luck

Easy fix. Don’t get banned

• Clown 1

The dispute system has improved this or given at the very least the opportunity for you to state your side before a ban happens, you can even link your POV  clip in it. Support Team members, truly, can not say whether a ban should or should not have happened, especially when they are not allowed to give their opinion on a video clip. As far as allowing other staff members to overrule a ban, there are good reasons as to why this is not allowed and a process to have it reviewed by senior staff. If you are having an issue with meeting up with the admin/staff you could send a single polite message to the person on the forums asking them if they can give you a time frame or make a plan to meet up in TS to discuss. However, I can promise habitual offenders and those being simply rude, impatient, or repeatedly messaging them on all platforms will likely be ignored and rightfully so.  

7 minutes ago, Connor S said:

I think there would be 0 problems with the system if they allowed ANY admin to remove the ban and do appeals instead of just the banning admin, but nobody is ready for that talk.

amazing suggestion

• BlessUp 1