Hostage question

If you are restrained does that make you a hostage and you're not allowed to rob them again for x amount of time. The reason im asking this is because someone ingame atm is telling me that im not allowed to keep robbing the same guy yadayadayada so id like to know.

Straight from the rules

1. You must wait at least 30 minutes before taking the same player hostage again

So, if I take Hades hostage and rob him off his MK218 and rest of spawned in gear then he vanishes to rebel and comes back 10 minutes later, I am not allowed to rob him off a new MK18 as I got another 20 minutes. This prevents Vigilantes, for example, being robbed every time they get a new sting by same person.

Straight from the rules

So, if I take Hades hostage and rob him off his MK218 and rest of spawned in gear then he vanishes to rebel and comes back 10 minutes later, I am not allowed to rob him off a new MK18 as I got another 20 minutes. This prevents Vigilantes, for example, being robbed every time they get a new sting by same person.

Thanks.