Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

MC Shadow

Hey guys,

I first joined olympus right when it began. I played with MC and wasn't really in any other gangs. Took a 3 year or so break from PC gaming and just built a new pc so I'm back on here. I don't know much about who the top gangs are and such. I have 2k hours, know how to play cartels, rob, do runs. I'd just need pointers on all the new features/events in Olympus since I've been gone. Open to speaking with anyone in discord and what not. I'm financially sound but need to rebuy houses so I'm kinda poor only have a few mil. Ill be doing some drug runs for a while. Thanks guys, glad to be back its been fun so far the past couple days playing. 

• Downvote 1
8 hours ago, Shadoww said:

Hey guys,

I first joined olympus right when it began. I played with MC and wasn't really in any other gangs. Took a 3 year or so break from PC gaming and just built a new pc so I'm back on here. I don't know much about who the top gangs are and such. I have 2k hours, know how to play cartels, rob, do runs. I'd just need pointers on all the new features/events in Olympus since I've been gone. Open to speaking with anyone in discord and what not. I'm financially sound but need to rebuy houses so I'm kinda poor only have a few mil. Ill be doing some drug runs for a while. Thanks guys, glad to be back its been fun so far the past couple days playing. 

I came back in February after roughly a 4 year break. Same Olympus imo. Just new stuff. Certain gangs run each city and surrounding area. Pick what area you want and you can pretty much figure out who “owns” it. 
Welcome Back

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Skeeter McGraw said:

I came back in February after roughly a 4 year break. Same Olympus imo. Just new stuff. Certain gangs run each city and surrounding area. Pick what area you want and you can pretty much figure out who “owns” it. 
Welcome Back

Thanks bro, I remember u

• 3 months later...