conquest

Cory

You'd get a lot more people in conq if there was more incentive for smaller gangs or solo players. There should be some sort of matchmaking system where gangs get an incentive to let solo players play with them or something. Its a win win for everyone. Those gangs get more players to fight and that solo player gets the experience to see what conquest is all about. I dont have the answers but I feel like that's a good start? Think of some way to incentivize new players coming in. @ Siltonious Milton II you can make this push I assume?

When you have an entire server/gamemode that is monopolized by bigger gangs that dominate every single game, people simply do not wanna deal with it. Do you notice how its literally the SAME people every conquest? Just something to think about. There are no new players coming in and there's a reason for it.

And before someone is like "you dont have a lot of time on conquest" pound fucking sand bro. Ive only played a handful and I can see it. I know those active players see the same thing. 

• Like 1

I've been thinking about it over the last few days and have come up with a solution to this problem. Same thing happened to Factions on Minecraft it simple just died out and how we made it last longer is by lowering the group size. In 2019 we had group sizes of 50 and by 2022 we had it down to 6 to 3 group size every map. fyi 5mans was OP....

Yes smaller group sizes will hurt but its a quick fix for a dead game this will give new players that have small groups more of an opportunity to cap a flag.

How many groups can pull 10 people online nowadays? not many.

Also @ Cory for president!!

d5fc2bc93156b493bccce763de637331.png

• Like 2
  • BlessUp 1
11 minutes ago, Josh said:

I've been thinking about it over the last few days and have come up with a solution to this problem. Same thing happened to Factions on Minecraft it simple just died out and how we made it last longer is by lowering the group size. In 2019 we had group sizes of 50 and by 2022 we had it down to 6 to 3 group size every map. fyi 5mans was OP....

Yes smaller group sizes will hurt but its a quick fix for a dead game this will give new players that have small groups more of an opportunity to cap a flag.

How many groups can pull 10 people online nowadays? not many.

Also @ Cory for president!!

d5fc2bc93156b493bccce763de637331.png

The group size thing could work, but conquest is just the same, its been the same for 2 years with barely any updates on it

• Downvote 1
24 minutes ago, Cory said:

The group size thing could work, but conquest is just the same, its been the same for 2 years with barely any updates on it

When conquest started it was s1 only pretty much and all points only had like 3 caps that went to 3k so I’d say it’s come a long way

20 people on last conq, 80m pot. Made 1m off 150 points. Solos do have a reason to play because conq is hands down the best and fastest way to make money on the servers but no one wants to play against a bunch of closet cheaters and kids who have been playing only arma since quarantine.

1. Halloween weekend

2. MW2 released this weekend

On 10/29/2022 at 9:17 PM, Cory said:

Yeah but most admins dont even spectate or attempt to ban cheaters tbh jay is the only one ive seem try to keep it clean outside of the admins who ban the really blatant ones

Sad Rabbit GIF by Muffin & Nuts

Spectating people a whole conquest is actually so fucking boring, your watching someone else play in HOPES of catching them doing something that proves they are cheating. It gets boring REAL quick. I think majority of people would much rather do something else with their time besides spending an hour+ spectating people on Conquest.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Millennium said:

1. Halloween weekend

2. MW2 released this weeked

Sad Rabbit GIF by Muffin & Nuts

Spectating people a whole conquest is actually so fucking boring, your watching someone else play in HOPES of catching them doing something that proves they are cheating. It gets boring REAL quick. I think majority of people would much rather do something else with their time besides spending an hour+ spectating people on Conquest.

Let him know TOP G