Federal Events

Increase time between feds  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Increase time between feds?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

So me and others at least in the apd have been fed up with doing a federal event every 25 minutes. We are fighting against groups who carry rpgs with 20 rockets mar 10s zafirs and anything else u could think of so armour waives are voided. Were all fighintg who some of the better/sus players on the server so mere bots like me have no chance of really ever winning so some of us have thought of reducing the amount federal events that can be done a restart or increase the time in between feds so its not just a constant thing maybe something like a 45-60minute cooldown in-between feds Because realistically by the time we chase gold trucks or wave into a rebel for another 10 mins after bomb has blown they are able to do another fed in 15 to 10 minutes. Id appreciate opinions from anyone or ideas on smtg to not just make BW and Reserve spam. Hope you all had a merry Christmas or happy holiday .

• Like 3
  • BlessUp 1
  • Weird 1
  • Downvote 3
2 hours ago, -6ix- Jayden said:

So me and others at least in the apd have been fed up with doing a federal event every 25 minutes. We are fighting against groups who carry rpgs with 20 rockets mar 10s zafirs and anything else u could think of so armour waives are voided. Were all fighintg who some of the better/sus players on the server so mere bots like me have no chance of really ever winning so some of us have thought of reducing the amount federal events that can be done a restart or increase the time in between feds so its not just a constant thing maybe something like a 45-60minute cooldown in-between feds Because realistically by the time we chase gold trucks or wave into a rebel for another 10 mins after bomb has blown they are able to do another fed in 15 to 10 minutes. Id appreciate opinions from anyone or ideas on smtg to not just make BW and Reserve spam. Hope you all had a merry Christmas or happy holiday .

Federal events are pretty much the only thing that is fun to do on the server rn for older/higher skill players. A higher cooldown would probably cause feds to be done by only 1 group and eliminate the chance for others. Would be interested to see statistics on average feds done per restart, who does them and the success rates of the respective groups. In regards to spending time chasing after the event is over, you aren't required to do that and you get more of a break if you win. Maybe the APD should implement some Federal Event trainings to help with skill disparities and reward officers for attending or performing well in them.

• Like 1
  • +1 1

just fight the fed bro why does it matter, jAPD loses nothing and waves infinite times. The rebel equipment is not the issue, its every dick swinging PO that thinks they are going to be the hero and thinks they have to slam the extremely fortified bunkers and shit. Over half of junior apd doesnt even use combat stance. 

the only time feds and bw are genuinely aids are when theres just POs and Deputies and nobody wants to take charge and everyone faceslams with sport hatchs. Even so, ive seen soooooo many times where this is the case and invisible admins spawn us some ifirits and hunters to at least give us a chance.

these fed events are what you make of it. i personally think its some of the best content that you get to respond as apd

• +1 1
26 minutes ago, nman said:

just fight the fed bro why does it matter, jAPD loses nothing and waves infinite times. The rebel equipment is not the issue, its every dick swinging PO that thinks they are going to be the hero and thinks they have to slam the extremely fortified bunkers and shit. Over half of junior apd doesnt even use combat stance. 

the only time feds and bw are genuinely aids are when theres just POs and Deputies and nobody wants to take charge and everyone faceslams with sport hatchs. Even so, ive seen soooooo many times where this is the case and invisible admins spawn us some ifirits and hunters to at least give us a chance.

these fed events are what you make of it. i personally think its some of the best content that you get to respond as apd

It’s not about losing anything. I work 13 hour days and come home to chill out on arma for a few hours to enjoy myself. I hate to break it to you but getting ripped, rpg or watching a dude tank 4 cmr shots is not what I call enjoyable. I don’t mind feds but when they are being spammed out every 30 minutes it makes me wanna slam my literal head into a concrete wall because I only have like 3 hours to enjoy myself and half of it is brainlessly driving to a fed or bw or waiting for wave. I understand where you are coming from with Japd a lot  of us are inexperienced at feds and don’t know proper calls or routes so when I do get into a fed or bw and 3/4 of the apd are already dead and it’s 3 apd who made it in vs the usual 7+ mk1 granite kits. Not much you can do. 

so that’s why I made this thread so people could put ideas out there to make feds more balanced. Like someone’s idea maybe some SAPD who have a lot of experience with winning feds could train or teach JAPD about routes and callouts or maybe instead of 5 APD on their will have to Be 6 for fed and 5 for evidence. Because as it stands civs mainly aegis easily have a 90% wr at federal events.

Edited by -6ix- Jayden
  • +1 1
7 hours ago, -6ix- Jayden said:

It’s not about losing anything. I work 13 hour days and come home to chill out on arma for a few hours to enjoy myself. I hate to break it to you but getting ripped, rpg or watching a dude tank 4 cmr shots is not what I call enjoyable. I don’t mind feds but when they are being spammed out every 30 minutes it makes me wanna slam my literal head into a concrete wall because I only have like 3 hours to enjoy myself and half of it is brainlessly driving to a fed or bw or waiting for wave. I understand where you are coming from with Japd a lot  of us are inexperienced at feds and don’t know proper calls or routes so when I do get into a fed or bw and 3/4 of the apd are already dead and it’s 3 apd who made it in vs the usual 7+ mk1 granite kits. Not much you can do. 

so that’s why I made this thread so people could put ideas out there to make feds more balanced. Like someone’s idea maybe some SAPD who have a lot of experience with winning feds could train or teach JAPD about routes and callouts or maybe instead of 5 APD on their will have to Be 6 for fed and 5 for evidence. Because as it stands civs mainly aegis easily have a 90% wr at federal events.

sorry man blame the abuse on sr apd they are never proportional so why should we be 🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, -6ix- Jayden said:

if you dont like playing cop try something else vigi or civ

• +1 1
  • Downvote 1