dumber than rocks part 2 the sequel

13 minutes ago, Frato said:

Sov the school shooter ahahahaha

I was a sophomore in hs when columbine happened.  They did a round up of all the goth kids in trenchcoats and questioned us all to make sure we weren't part of the "trenchcoat mafia."   We were questioned by police and the dean and they checked all our lockers.  

2 minutes ago, Femboy Destroyer said:

I was a sophomore in hs when columbine happened.  They did a round up of all the goth kids in trenchcoats and questioned us all to make sure we weren't part of the "trenchcoat mafia."   We were questioned by police and the dean and they checked all our lockers.  

Thats fucked up holy shit

2 minutes ago, Frato said:

Thats fucked up holy shit

Kinda dwarfed by 9/11 happening my senior year.  Was a crazy time to be in high school.  Like 20-30% of my graduating class signed up for the military cause graduation was 6 months after 9/11.  Almost every major high school in america had military recruiters in the cafeteria/commons full time.  They called it 'generation kill.'

15 hours ago, FaZ said:

Connor putting these goblins in the ground xD

Someone has to. Gang gang

gang gang support GIF by Desus & Mero

@ i strangle geese  @ FaZ  Do you guys notice how when we go at anti and all these little goblins their clap-backs are the same responses every single time and we continuously just shit on them lol love that

Also who the fuck actually wore a trench coat no wonder you turned out the way you did

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Connor S said:

all these little goblins their clap-backs are the same responses every single time

been waiting on hawkg to say something besides "who are you" & "your a pedo" to me for ages. Kid wont even shit talk on his main anymore bro had to make a new account, pretend it was his brother for a month, then pretends that he never said it was his brother but still denies hes hawkg. Kid calls us freaks when hes going through a identity crisis at age 15.

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, Femboy Destroyer said:

Some things don’t need admitted to, “questioned US” AHHAHAHSHAHAHAHAH

get your willy out and show us the helicopter

• Like 1