scrap for legals and maybe illegals

I was messing around in 3d editor and with the scrap mechanic being a main focus for the months to come. i wanted to see if i could try a different approach to scrap since chopping cars is a little daunting for legals and new players.  i hope it will stay being the best way to get scrap. 

Using the junkyard to the north of Neochori i made a little recycling plant. using the same mechanics as radioactive/contraband (going to each car/engine puller) to pull car parts (Engines, radio, ect.) or even generalize it as car scrap. weigh about 5 each and give 10 scrap when processed or have it 1 to 1. (it probably doesnt need to be decorated since its in Neo to help save mission file space) Boxtruck will make 360 scrap

For the illegals or the people who wanna risk more can go to the airfield in the north east part of the map, near the ocean where the unexperienced pilots crash, i made a aviation scrap yard where you can pull aviation scrap, weigh about 15 each and giving 50 scrap. (aviation parts take longer to pull) Boxtruck will make 1200 scrap. 

Inbetween the 2 is a scrap manufacturer (legal) to turn BOTH into scrap and respectable quantities. off the road a little bit but both ways mainly take the MSR the whole way. nothing more to add to this i believe. 

Boxtruck will make 360 scrap, 4c full will make 5800 the legal way
Boxtruck will make 1200 scrap, 4c full will make 9650 the illegal way
hatchbacks can be scrapped for 1000 

https://imgur.com/a/wUAx5v8

this is all a mockup and prototype, i can make them look prettier and put more time into it later on if its a worth while endeavor 

• Like 2

Question is, will there any legal stuff to craft at all. I imagine a vigi or legal runner wouldn't be super interested in the system at all if you craft ifrits or mar10s or something. (And I'm not saying make craftable spar16s that's just cringe and a waste)