Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

I was not banned for duping

Dear Olympus Community,

It is with a heavy heart that I bid you all farewell. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I have been sentenced to 23 years in prison, which means that I will not be able to return to this beloved gaming community. I want to express my deepest gratitude to all the friends, moderators, and administrators who have made my time here truly special. The memories and friendships I've made at Olympus will always hold a special place in my heart. Though my journey has taken an unexpected turn, I will carry the gaming community with me in my thoughts as I navigate this new chapter in my life. Farewell, and thank you for the wonderful memories.

Sincerely,
[Your Username]

• Like 3
  • TriHard 1
1 hour ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

Impound lot taught u newgens nothing

Been on this server since the beginning BUDDY, maybe check your facts instead of checking vending machines for leftover change

1 hour ago, Boovin said:

Been on this server since the beginning BUDDY, maybe check your facts instead of checking vending machines for leftover change

Mid 2016 is not the beginning but honestly it makes u look even more retarded. Not learn anything from watching 20 medics get banned?

3 minutes ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

Mid 2016 is not the beginning but honestly it makes u look even more retarded. Not learn anything from watching 20 medics get banned?

that was his forum account fat cunt !

3 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

that was his forum account fat cunt !

Yea i dont care when he joined the server for 30 minutes in 2015 and quit. He started actively playing in 2016.

2 minutes ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

Yea i dont care when he joined the server for 30 minutes in 2015 and quit. He started actively playing in 2016.

he played a bit pre 2016, only started playing with tnm in 2016, he made the forums account cause he had to appeal a ban

TNM are utter legends.  If any of them are banned I will blackmail anyone I can to get it undone.

20 hours ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

you didn’t even need a forum account back then as a normal civ unless you were appealing bans. I don’t expect you to know that because you were probably 7 years old at the time