Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Need help fixing audio

Honestly, the highest chance of what's happening here is you don't have 3d headphones.  Not all headphones are 3d.  

If it's not that, you might have some shitty base windows drivers pushing your sound card so go to your motherboard's website and make sure you got the newest sound card drivers.

Actually, the headphones you have might have the sound hardware built into it as well, so make sure, if they're usb at least, that the manufacturer doesn't have their own drivers for their hardware.   

1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

Actually, the headphones you have might have the sound hardware built into it as well, so make sure, if they're usb at least, that the manufacturer doesn't have their own drivers for their hardware.   

PIggybacking on this, if your headset has any form of "virtual surround sound", disable it in the settings.

8 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

PIggybacking on this, if your headset has any form of "virtual surround sound", disable it in the settings.

This server would fall apart without TNM and CTF.  

12 hours ago, Rizz Jaket said:

My audio is broken kind of my audio is only directional and I can only hear in front of me everything else cant hear it makes the game unplayable plz help

this is weird to tell you, but flip ur headphones backwards. 

my old pc i wore astros and the audio inverted one day, i had to flip headphones instead of fixing the problem, and now my brain does it automatically