Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Selling frog houses for cheap!

I am selling the only walking distance frog swamp house, and is also really close to the moonshine seller so you can get a lot of easy money with that, it is a 2c that is maxed out on V. Storage and P. Storage, it is good for runs bc you can fill your house up instead of taking a risk - msg me if you wanna buy this one!

Also, selling a 3c right in DP13, it is not upgraded but it is in one of the best locations for frogs - msg me if you wanna buy this one!

Also, selling in my opinion the best frog 4c it is in the middle of DP13 and maxed out, only 1.1km away frog the frog processer, easy suv runs - msg me if you wanna buy this one!

HERE IS THE PICTURE OF ALL THE HOUSES!

https://gyazo.com/eb52da263ff686f58c755e91742cb9d6

Edited by POO POO

This guy is a WELL KNOWN SCAMMER hes scammed my good friend @ a polite young man  for 7 mk1 tasers and 2 houses totalling $36m. Avoid doing buisness with him at all costs.

1 hour ago, POO POO said:

I did not do that!

Ask @ a polite young man  who is out $36,000,000 olympian dollars thanks to you. HE IS A SCAMMER DNT

guy blackmailed for my my ip made me join a cop channel and scream the n word resulting in my preicous swat rank being removed

• Sad 1