ACTUAL FUCKING STAFF BIAS: Grandma Gary Come-on...

20 minutes ago, Skeeter McGraw said:

cya in a week

I disbanded CTF.  I destroyed or gave away every vehicle.  I took all my money and got into a ceasar and crashed way outside the map lol.  I committed.  o7

• Clown 1
2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I disbanded CTF.  I destroyed or gave away every vehicle.  I took all my money and got into a ceasar and crashed way outside the map lol.  I committed.  o7

the best news we've recieved🦧

I am not an addict.  I put 7k hours into this server because I was legitimately having fun.  When it's not fun anymore.. I find something that is fun.  

Just now, Benne said:

the best news we've recieved🦧

Must be such a relief for you..  Finally that person you don't know and never talked to even in game o7'ed, so now you can pounce all over it to try to get approval of your peers.  I'm happy for you bud.  Have a good life. 

1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

I am not an addict.  I put 7k hours into this server because I was legitimately having fun.  When it's not fun anymore.. I find something that is fun.  

Must be such a relief for you..  Finally that person you don't know and never talked to even in game o7'ed, so now you can pounce all over it to try to get approval of your peers.  I'm happy for you bud.  Have a good life. 

my altis life is so good, the furry freak left

6 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Yet here you are, responding to the forum post. Just let it go. Well see you begging in side chat in a week. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Benne said:

my altis life is so good, the furry freak left

Randomly attacking some old lady you dont know and never talked to coupled with buying oly+... you're quickly on your way to aegis R2.  I'm proud of you, you can do it.  I believe in you.

1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

Randomly attacking some old lady you dont know and never talked to coupled with buying oly+... you're quickly on your way to aegis R2.  I'm proud of you, you can do it.  I believe in you.

already am moron, i dislike u purely from your forums cringe, not because of me being in aegis. The absolute shit you spew out is crazy. 

• STFU 1
3 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

he's there already

Just now, Benne said:

already am moron, i dislike u purely from your forums cringe, not because of me being in aegis. The absolute shit you spew out is crazy. 

Some random dude pissed off someone posted something on the forums that had nothing to do with him.  You can't call me cringe bud.  You're malding rn someone random person exists that you don't know.

Just now, Headtaps said:

he's there already

I knew he could do it.  I'm so proud. 

Just now, The Sovereign said:

Some random dude pissed off someone posted something on the forums that had nothing to do with him.  You can't call me cringe bud.  You're malding rn someone random person exists that you don't know.

who's pissed off? youre the one who quit the server due to a store of a ghawk, not in combat btw, what were u gonna do? caloom wouldve put u on the respawn screen even if u contested the boat. youre game probably wouldve crashed landing in there, you couldnt have even placed a bomb before he put u on your head

• STFU 1
10 minutes ago, Benne said:

who's pissed off? youre the one who quit the server due to a store of a ghawk, not in combat btw, what were u gonna do? caloom wouldve put u on the respawn screen even if u contested the boat. youre game probably wouldve crashed landing in there, you couldnt have even placed a bomb before he put u on your head

You gotta calm down.  This isn't healthy for you.  

Just now, Benne said:

like i said couple days ago, kick rocks lil bro, save the server

Are you ok?

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

I miss you come back

If I took that offer and came back you would get hate mail from creepy incels for a year lol

• Weird 1