ACTUAL FUCKING STAFF BIAS: Grandma Gary Come-on...

So how the actual shit fuck is this not a compable offense?  Caloom was immediately in side chat for an entire week bragging he is being protected by 'sr staff.'  Claiming it wouldn't be taken from him.  Takes weeks for staff to do the ticket, he gets banned, but they refuse to transfer it as comp because "we had no chance of taking it and were nowhere near him" despite us in a heli hunting him down.  

This situation was far less ambugious when they stripped a ghawk from a ctf member in a equivalent situation.  

Why does @ CaloomClark  get a free pass for combat storing.  

Jump to 7:45.  

That him combat storing.  He was engaged by someone with a titan trying to titan him, then we started pushing.  

We have full video going all around the entire situation.  From engagement, to titan lock, to storing.  He was banned for it.  It was agreed to be a combat store.  We were circling him waiting to titan him.  @ Grandma Gary  decided, somehow, despite everyone else in this situation always getting their shit taken, that @ CaloomClark  doesn't have to face any consequences for his actions at all besides a 1  hour ban.  

How is this fair?

Gary, I've always had a lot of respect for you and I've always actually considered you a fair admin.  I've been assuring these guys for weeks you're a fair admin that wouldn't let some shit like this slide, and you did.  This is highly disappointing to see this level of bias from the top admin.  Deflating af.    Some people seemingly really are untouchable. 

Please reevaluate your decision and give @ Wilhelm the ghawk that he deserves.  If not, you should 100% give cabbage back the ghawk that was taken from him in a far more ambiguous situation.  

And the countless people who've had ghawks stripped from them based on logs of them storing across the map.

• Love 1
  • +1 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Clown 2
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 14

We were near him.. we were all within shooting and titaning range of him... we were close enough and hunting him to watch him CS the thing.  There was 0 reason to deny that comp. 

If this is the state of the server, and the type of decisions we can expect from the highest ranking admin in the future as it pertains to CERTAIN PEOPLE.. then there is no hope for Olympus.   It's going to die the same fate as many other servers who have let staff bias get too far out of control.   

Your whole  reason for denying the comp is completely dismantled by the evidence in the videos themselves.  Please rexamine, and for the sake of fairness and Olympus' reputation, please make the correct decision the situation warrants. 

Combat stores, joins aegis, is determined he is allowed to combat store 😕

• Downvote 2
3 minutes ago, Snake said:

damn thats crazy guess u guys shouldnt have been  9 clicks out in a hummingbird and got in there and done somethin bout it

WE WERE FLYING AT HIM 1KM OUT WHEN HE STORED.

• Love 1
  • Downvote 3
  • STFU 1
Just now, The Sovereign said:

WE WERE FLYING AT HIM 1KM OUT WHEN HE STORED.

it looks like you guys were being pussies multiple clicks out and not doing anything. he flew away, you werent even in the remote ballpark and he stored. get over it, stay on your target nextime

Just now, Snake said:

it looks like you guys were being pussies multiple clicks out and not doing anything. he flew away, you werent even in the remote ballpark and he stored. get over it, stay on your target nextime

this isnt a news helicopter. fly in and take what you want

• Like 3
  • +1 1
5 minutes ago, Snake said:

damn thats crazy guess u guys shouldnt have been  9 clicks out in a hummingbird and got in there and done somethin bout it

1km away in a hummingbird and 1 minute left on engagement when he landed at rebel boat cunt was gonna get decked on and stored

• Pepega 1
  • Clown 1
Just now, Wilhelm said:

1km away in a hummingbird and 1 minute left on engagement when he landed at rebel boat cunt was gonna get decked on and stored

did the text say land or be titaned? he complied xd

flies around for 4 minutes uncontested. someone who isnt a virgin with a timer running stores that 9 times out of 10

• Like 1
  • STFU 1

EVERY SINGLE PERSON EVER  HAS LOST GHAWKS FOR THIS.  NO MATTER WHERE THEY STORE.  NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION.  SOMETIMES THEY LOSE IT BECAUSE STAFF PULL LOGS TO SEE IF THEY STORED IT TOO EARLY AND THEN THEY LOSE IT..   WHY DOES AEGIS ADJACENT MEMBERS GET SPECIAL CONDITIONS INSTEAD OF THE SAME CONSEQUENCES AS EVERYONE ELSE?  

• +1 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 2
  • STFU 1

problem I see here is where’s the evidence of the engagement happening with 5 mins? Either I missed it in the video or the text/engagement isn’t in it at all

• Like 2
Just now, Wilhelm said:

didnt say store mid combat to avoid getting his hawk stolen

what combat? you guys kindly looking at him thru binos for 4minutes? with this logic you can sit in kavala and text people all day with hands up or die and no one can ever store anything. He didnt have any threats anywhere in his vicinity and you yourselves are saying its been 4 minutes. get a life lmao

• Like 1
  • STFU 1
1 minute ago, Snake said:

did the text say land or be titaned? he complied xd

flies around for 4 minutes uncontested. someone who isnt a virgin with a timer running stores that 9 times out of 10

so you are are saying everyones who has had their dick wet should break rules?

• STFU 1
Just now, ares said:

problem I see here is where’s the evidence of the engagement happening with 5 mins? Either I missed it in the video or the text/engagement isn’t in it at all

WE HAVE A BUNCH MORE VIDEOS.   WE HAVE 100% EVIDENCE.  HE WAS BANNED AND IMMEDIATELY UNBANNED BECAUSE AEGIS. 

HE 100% BROKE THE RULES, THERE'S NO DENYING THAT ON EITHER END.  THE PROBLEM IS STAFF DENYING THE RIGHTFUL COMP THAT EVERYONE ON THIS SERVER GETS FOR THE SAME SITUATION NOT APPLYING TO THIS CUNT BECAUSE HE HANGS OUT WITH AEGIS ALL DAY.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 5

WE HAVE A BUNCH MORE VIDEOS.   WE HAVE 100% EVIDENCE.  HE WAS BANNED AND IMMEDIATELY UNBANNED BECAUSE AEGIS. 

or because your evidence was weak and 1 text with zero evidence of threat is stupid "engagement" 

• +1 1
  • STFU 1
1 minute ago, ares said:

it is it my clips this was on the POV showing extremely clear the combat storing 

• Downvote 2
Just now, Wilhelm said:

it is it my clips this was on the POV showing extremely clear the combat storing 

so you engaged him and he flew completely out of your pov clear of the threat for 4 full minutes and youre upset he didnt count to 60?

• Like 3
  • STFU 1

what combat? you guys kindly looking at him thru binos for 4minutes? with this logic you can sit in kavala and text people all day with hands up or die and no one can ever store anything. He didnt have any threats anywhere in his vicinity and you yourselves are saying its been 4 minutes. get a life lmao

i had titan lock on him, he flew near cocaine black market, a couple mins later he comes back to drop someone in pocket parachute at air PD and i get lock, then he fucks to rebel boat and stores all while his ground is shooting cops at again, air pd

• Downvote 1
Just now, Snake said:

or because your evidence was weak and 1 text with zero evidence of threat is stupid "engagement" 

EVIDENCE WAS NOT WEAK.  HE WAS BANNED FOR IT.  WE HAVE 100% EVIDENCE.  MULTIPLE VIDEOS, MULTIPLE POVS.  NOBODY IS DENYING HE BROKE RULES.  HE ADMITTED HE BROKE RULES, VIDEO FROM MULTIPLE END HE BROKE RULES.  STOP SUGGESTING THAT.. NOT ONE PERSON IS SAYING HE DIDNT BREAK CS RULES.  

THE PROBLEM IS NOW THEYRE MAKING SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR COMP.

EVIDENCE WAS NOT WEAK.  HE WAS BANNED FOR IT.  WE HAVE 100% EVIDENCE.  MULTIPLE VIDEOS, MULTIPLE POVS.  NOBODY IS DENYING HE BROKE RULES.  HE ADMITTED HE BROKE RULES, VIDEO FROM MULTIPLE END HE BROKE RULES.  STOP SUGGESTING THAT.. NOT ONE PERSON IS SAYING HE DIDNT BREAK CS RULES.  

THE PROBLEM IS NOW THEYRE MAKING SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR COMP.

he was probably unbanned for a reason, upon review they decided it was insufficient 

Just now, Snake said:

he was probably unbanned for a reason, upon review they decided it was insufficient 

the good news is that 30% of the ideas that have been implemented on this server came from you and you have 10k forum rep so you run this shit. im sure you will get this resolved

• Like 1
  • STFU 2
Just now, Snake said:

100% EVIDENCE.  STOP SAYING RETARDED SHIT.  NOBODY DENIES IT WAS CS.  NOBODY IS DENYING THE EVIDENCE.  THE REASON GIVEN WAS THAT 1KM WAS TOO FAR AWAY FROM HIM TO BE ALLOWED TO GET COMP.  STUPID FUCKING CONDITIONS... CHASING A GHAWK AND HE GETS 1KM AWAY AND HES ALL OF A SUDDEN ALLOWED TO STORE.

100% EVIDENCE.  STOP SAYING RETARDED SHIT.  NOBODY DENIES IT WAS CS.  NOBODY IS DENYING THE EVIDENCE.  THE REASON GIVEN WAS THAT 1KM WAS TOO FAR AWAY FROM HIM TO BE ALLOWED TO GET COMP.  STUPID FUCKING CONDITIONS... CHASING A GHAWK AND HE GETS 1KM AWAY AND HES ALL OF A SUDDEN ALLOWED TO STORE.

yeah i mean you cant get comp for someone storing a tempest in neochori if youre standin in kavala either. Get the fuck in the fight or quit whining 

• Like 1

IM ACTUALLY FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW.  THIS IS THE MOST RETARDED STAFF SHIT IVE SEEN ON THIS SERVER SINCE EVER AND IT NEEDS ADDRESSED. 

• Downvote 1

IM ACTUALLY FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW.  THIS IS THE MOST RETARDED STAFF SHIT IVE SEEN ON THIS SERVER SINCE EVER AND IT NEEDS ADDRESSED. 

i thought u ran the shit tho

yeah i mean you cant get comp for someone storing a tempest in neochori if youre standin in kavala either. Get the fuck in the fight or quit whining 

STFU .  YOURE JUST TALKING SHIT BECAUSE WE WIPED YOU 3X.  

EVERY OTHER GANG ON THE SERVER IN THIS SERVERS HISTORY HAS GOTTEN THEIR GHAWK WIPED FOR THIS SAME SITUATION.  THIS IS BIAS.