ACTUAL FUCKING STAFF BIAS: Grandma Gary Come-on...

ive known gary for literally a decade. the guy doesnt give a fuck who did what about what, he doesnt care about some aegis gang bullshit or any nonsense youre spewing. you guys werent in the fight, you were 11 clicks out looking through your creepoculars trying to get comp 

• Like 5
  • +1 1
Just now, Snake said:

ive known gary for literally a decade. the guy doesnt give a fuck who did what about what, he doesnt care about some aegis gang bullshit or any nonsense youre spewing. you guys werent in the fight, you were 11 clicks out looking through your creepoculars trying to get comp 

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LIE TO MAKE YOUR POINT!?  WE WERE 1KM FROM HIM WITH VISUAL CONTACT AND CLOSING IN.  

• Clown 1
1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

STFU .  YOURE JUST TALKING SHIT BECAUSE WE WIPED YOU 3X.  

EVERY OTHER GANG ON THE SERVER IN THIS SERVERS HISTORY HAS GOTTEN THEIR GHAWK WIPED FOR THIS SAME SITUATION.  THIS IS BIAS. 

@ (BurBan)Stealth can we get a fact check i thought we just stole 3 million of their moonshine yesterday weird 

AND I'VE KNOWN GARY FOR A LONG TIME TOO.. NOT AS WELL LIKELY, BUT IVE ALWAYS RESPECTED HIM AND CONSIDERED HIM A FAIR ADMIN.. BUT THERE IS 0 FUCKING EXCUSE FOR THIS.  IF THIS IS ALL OF A SUDDEN HOW WERE INTERPRETING THIS SHIT, THEN A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE OWED THEIR GHAWKS BACK.

• Clown 1
Just now, The Sovereign said:

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LIE TO MAKE YOUR POINT!?  WE WERE 1KM FROM HIM WITH VISUAL CONTACT AND CLOSING IN.  

you were flying parallel to rebel boat the entire time until it was stored LMAO 

get a better pilot who isnt afraid to get you in the fight 

Just now, Snake said:

@ (BurBan)Stealth can we get a fact check i thought we just stole 3 million of their moonshine yesterday weird 

LITERALLY NOBODY IN MY GANG HAS TOUCHED MOONSHINE IN YEARS AND YOU'VE NEVER ROBBED US ONCE.  FACT CHECK.. RETARD. 

• Clown 1
Just now, Snake said:

your little pissant hummingbird probably wasnt even visible for him because you had to eyestrain zoom to even see his hawk

1KM RETARD.. 1KM.  THAT AINT SHIT FOR AIR.

• Clown 1
1 minute ago, Snake said:

your little pissant hummingbird probably wasnt even visible for him because you had to eyestrain zoom to even see his hawk

YOURE ONLY ARGUING BECAUSE WE WIPED YOUR ASSES 3X YESTERDAY.

Just now, Snake said:

its far enough that you werent a threat anymore clearly

for 4 full minutes 

BECAUSE WE WANTED TO TITAN IT YOU DUMB FUCK.

• Clown 1
Just now, The Sovereign said:

YOURE ONLY ARGUING BECAUSE WE WIPED YOUR ASSES 3X YESTERDAY.

actually im only arguing because you seem to be unhinged and i am laughing about it to my friends

but you run this shit so youll get it figured out

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Snake said:

actually im only arguing because you seem to be unhinged and i am laughing about it to my friends

GET WIPED AND CRY AGAIN RETARD.

• Clown 1

if you wanted to titan it why didnt you titan it for the first 4 minutes

could it be because your guy with a titan was 3 clicks out on the ground where he couldnt be a threat to a ghost hawk anymore

• Like 1

THIS WILL NEVER GO AWAY AND WILL NEVER STOP BEING TALKED ABOUT UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED.

• Clown 1
1 minute ago, Snake said:

if you wanted to titan it why didnt you titan it for the first 4 minutes

could it be because your guy with a titan was 3 clicks out on the ground where he couldnt be a threat to a ghost hawk anymore

NOT REPLYING TO YOUR DUMBASS ANYMORE.  YOURE LITERALLY JUST TROLLING CAUSE CTF WIPED YOU SO MANY TIMES AND THIS IS ABOUT ESTABLISHED SERVER RULES AND THEM BEING APPLIED FAIRLY. 

• Clown 2
Just now, Snake said:

oh no what ever are we going to do boys 

NOT REPLYING TO YOUR DUMBASS ANYMORE.  YOURE LITERALLY JUST TROLLING CAUSE CTF WIPED YOU SO MANY TIMES AND THIS IS ABOUT ESTABLISHED SERVER RULES AND THEM BEING APPLIED FAIRLY. 

it only took 2 pages to break her spirit 

7 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

also i am excited to see you are getting close to that 10,000 death mark youve been striving for. Keep it up gamer

• Like 1
  • STFU 1

THE MAN COMBAT STORES A GHAWK... THEN JOINS AEGIS EVERY SINGLE DAY BUT LEAVES AEGIS WHEN HE LOGS OUT.. .AND GETS AWAY WITH IT. 

AND HES NOT IN AEGIS BECUASE HE QUITS BEFORE HE LOGS OUT.. SHIT IS SO BLATANT AT THIS POINT.  FIX THIS.  THIS IS NEVER GOING AWAY.

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 1

THE MAN COMBAT STORES A GHAWK... THEN JOINS AEGIS EVERY SINGLE DAY BUT LEAVES AEGIS WHEN HE LOGS OUT.. .AND GETS AWAY WITH IT. 

AND HES NOT IN AEGIS BECUASE HE QUITS BEFORE HE LOGS OUT.. SHIT IS SO BLATANT AT THIS POINT.  FIX THIS.  THIS IS NEVER GOING AWAY.

• STFU 1

STAFF TAKE 2 WEEKS TO DO THE FUCKING TICKET.  SERIOUSLY 2 WEEKS.. WHEN ALL THE OTHER TICKETS ARE CLEARED, AND THE WHOLE TIME HES BRAGGING THAT STAFF ARE PROTECTING HIM AND HE ISNT GOING TO LOSE THE GHAWK AND IT TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE.

• Hmm 1
  • Clown 1

STAFF TAKE 2 WEEKS TO DO THE FUCKING TICKET.  SERIOUSLY 2 WEEKS.. WHEN ALL THE OTHER TICKETS ARE CLEARED, AND THE WHOLE TIME HES BRAGGING THAT STAFF ARE PROTECTING HIM AND HE ISNT GOING TO LOSE THE GHAWK AND IT TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE.

you got this, keep ripping into them. you have 10k rep and run this shit, you will not settle until change happens 

3 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

dont get too worked up i dont want u to disappear 

• STFU 1

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT DOWNVOTES OR UPVOTES THATS A MEME.  I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT FAIR APPLICATIONS OF RULES ON THIS SERVER.  THIS WAS A BLATANT BIAS, FOR WHATEVER REASON, FOR A GUY THAT JOINED AEGIS RIGHT AFTER COMBAT STORING, AND BEGAN BRAGGING HE WOULDNT LOSE HIS GHAWK FOR COMBAT STORING, DESPITE EVERY SINGLE OTHER PERSON HISTORICALLY LOSING THEM IN THIS SITUATION UNDER FAR FAR SHAKIER GROUNDS.  

I DUNNO IF ITS CAUSE CALOOM IS FROM THE UK LIKE GG, OR IF ITS BECAUSE HE JOINED AEGIS.. I DONT FUCKING KNOW.  I KNOW THIS KID SKIRTED THE RULES AND HAD 0 CONSEQUENCES TO HIS ACTIONS, AND BRAGGED ABOUT HAVING 0 CONSEQUENCES FOR HIS ACTIONS, AND THEN STAFF CONFIRMING HE HAS 0 CONSEQUENCES FOR HIS ACTIONS. 

THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED.  THIS DAMAGES NOT ONLY THE PLAYERBASES' FAITH IN STAFF, BUT THE REPUTATION OF THE SERVER AS A WHOLE.  

• Clown 1
3 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT DOWNVOTES OR UPVOTES THATS A MEME.  I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT FAIR APPLICATIONS OF RULES ON THIS SERVER.  THIS WAS A BLATANT BIAS, FOR WHATEVER REASON, FOR A GUY THAT JOINED AEGIS RIGHT AFTER COMBAT STORING, AND BEGAN BRAGGING HE WOULDNT LOSE HIS GHAWK FOR COMBAT STORING, DESPITE EVERY SINGLE OTHER PERSON HISTORICALLY LOSING THEM IN THIS SITUATION UNDER FAR FAR SHAKIER GROUNDS.  

I DUNNO IF ITS CAUSE CALOOM IS FROM THE UK LIKE GG, OR IF ITS BECAUSE HE JOINED AEGIS.. I DONT FUCKING KNOW.  I KNOW THIS KID SKIRTED THE RULES AND HAD 0 CONSEQUENCES TO HIS ACTIONS, AND BRAGGED ABOUT HAVING 0 CONSEQUENCES FOR HIS ACTIONS, AND THEN STAFF CONFIRMING HE HAS 0 CONSEQUENCES FOR HIS ACTIONS. 

THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED.  THIS DAMAGES NOT ONLY THE PLAYERBASES' FAITH IN STAFF, BUT THE REPUTATION OF THE SERVER AS A WHOLE.  

yall got any proof of the braggin i wanna see

small update i see 1 reputation being damaged so far and it does not appear to be staff