🎮 Farewell, Olympus: o7🎮

Dear warriors, heroes, and comrades,

Today, with a heavy heart and a desperate plea, I must bid farewell to the realm of Olympus in Arma 3. This pitiful post serves as both a goodbye and a plea for the attention that I so pathetically crave. Please, dear friends, spare a moment to acknowledge my existence and validate the void that will soon consume me.

Olympus, you have been my escape, my only source of significance in a world that constantly overlooks me. As I reflect upon the countless hours spent within your pixelated landscapes, meticulously planning battles and fighting alongside virtual allies, I am overwhelmed by a profound sense of loneliness and desperation. You, dear Olympus, were the only place where I felt noticed, where my achievements were met with even the slightest recognition.

Please, do not dismiss my plea for attention as a mere reflection of your indifference or my own pitiful self-esteem. It is a stark testament to the emptiness that awaits me beyond your boundaries. In your realm, I found solace from the harsh reality of being invisible, and the thought of fading into obscurity terrifies me. Is it too much to ask, dear Olympus, for a sliver of acknowledgment, a fleeting moment of validation?

As I reluctantly bid farewell to Olympus, I carry with me the memories we shared, the friendships I desperately clung to, and the brief moments when I felt like I mattered. They are the fragile threads that have sustained me, and their unraveling leaves me in a state of profound despair. Without your attention, dear friends, I fear that I will disappear into the void, forgotten and insignificant.

To each and every one of you, I beseech you to recognize the impact you have had on my wretched existence. The adventures we embarked upon, the laughter we shared, and the bond we formed— they were my lifeline, my flickering flame in a world that barely acknowledged my presence. Your attention, no matter how fleeting, fueled a desperate hope within me, a hope that I could transcend my pathetic existence.

In this feeble farewell, I implore you to understand the depths of my need for attention, for the recognition that keeps my fragile sense of self intact. Let us not allow our connections to fade into the abyss of forgotten memories. Instead, let us carry the spirit of Olympus, the spirit of acknowledgment, into new realms where we can continue to satisfy my insatiable desire for attention.

Farewell, pitiful Olympus, and may my desperate plea for attention resonate in the void of my lonely existence.

Yours pathetically,
metro

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

🎮 Farewell, Olympus: o7🎮

Dear warriors, heroes, and comrades,

Today, with a heavy heart and a desperate plea, I must bid farewell to the realm of Olympus in Arma 3. This pitiful post serves as both a goodbye and a plea for the attention that I so pathetically crave. Please, dear friends, spare a moment to acknowledge my existence and validate the void that will soon consume me.

Olympus, you have been my escape, my only source of significance in a world that constantly overlooks me. As I reflect upon the countless hours spent within your pixelated landscapes, meticulously planning battles and fighting alongside virtual allies, I am overwhelmed by a profound sense of loneliness and desperation. You, dear Olympus, were the only place where I felt noticed, where my achievements were met with even the slightest recognition.

Please, do not dismiss my plea for attention as a mere reflection of your indifference or my own pitiful self-esteem. It is a stark testament to the emptiness that awaits me beyond your boundaries. In your realm, I found solace from the harsh reality of being invisible, and the thought of fading into obscurity terrifies me. Is it too much to ask, dear Olympus, for a sliver of acknowledgment, a fleeting moment of validation?

As I reluctantly bid farewell to Olympus, I carry with me the memories we shared, the friendships I desperately clung to, and the brief moments when I felt like I mattered. They are the fragile threads that have sustained me, and their unraveling leaves me in a state of profound despair. Without your attention, dear friends, I fear that I will disappear into the void, forgotten and insignificant.

To each and every one of you, I beseech you to recognize the impact you have had on my wretched existence. The adventures we embarked upon, the laughter we shared, and the bond we formed— they were my lifeline, my flickering flame in a world that barely acknowledged my presence. Your attention, no matter how fleeting, fueled a desperate hope within me, a hope that I could transcend my pathetic existence.

In this feeble farewell, I implore you to understand the depths of my need for attention, for the recognition that keeps my fragile sense of self intact. Let us not allow our connections to fade into the abyss of forgotten memories. Instead, let us carry the spirit of Olympus, the spirit of acknowledgment, into new realms where we can continue to satisfy my insatiable desire for attention.

Farewell, pitiful Olympus, and may my desperate plea for attention resonate in the void of my lonely existence.

Yours pathetically,
metro

If you meant it.. you'd blow up all your vehicles and crash into the ocean with you money... let's see.

If not, Looks like YOU really are craving attention.

• Pepega 1
  • Hmm 2
12 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

If you meant it.. you'd blow up all your vehicles and crash into the ocean with you money... let's see.

Hes making fun of you retard

• +1 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

im guessing you didnt read it LMAO

• Like 1
Just now, Frato said:

Hes making fun of you retard

No shit shelock.  I'm pointing out the irony.  

Just now, Metro Boomin said:

im guessing you didnt read it LMAO

Jesus.  Absolutely 0 social intelligence.   I'm sure you'll get your attention jumping on the sov hate train.  Give you something to think about while od'ing on the couch.

1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

No shit shelock.  I'm pointing out the irony.  

Jesus.  Absolutely 0 social intelligence.   I'm sure you'll get your attention jumping on the sov hate train.  Give you something to think about while od'ing on the couch.

You were quite fast to respond considering you quit the server, you big ol donkey bitch, ik you didnt make it halfway through because the irony is so fucking thick, i didnt think your narcissistic ass could miss it.

10 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

You were quite fast to respond considering you quit the server, you big ol donkey bitch, ik you didnt make it halfway through because the irony is so fucking thick, i didnt think your narcissistic ass could miss it.

So I get the joke.  Clearly call out the irony of you using mocking me desperately get attention.   You don't get what I'm doing and it goes over your head... I explain the joke and you still try to claim victory lmmfao.  

“Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.”
― Shannon L. Alder

Despite all this I'm still gonna make a nice comment for you on your 'we lost a member of the community' post when you inevitably die from whatever pill you're hooked on at the time.  

• Weird 1
9 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

So I get the joke.  Clearly call out the irony of you using mocking me desperately get attention.   You don't get what I'm doing and it goes over your head... I explain the joke and you still try to claim victory lmmfao.  

“Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.”
― Shannon L. Alder

Despite all this I'm still gonna make a nice comment for you on your 'we lost a member of the community' post when you inevitably die from whatever pill you're hooked on at the time.  

Didnt u o7?

14 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

DIdn't you get permed?

youre not 07ed if youre still lurking on the forums everyday btw. Already on step 1 of relapsing. 1 week and youll be back on the server.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, fat female arma 3 player said:

youre not 07ed if youre still lurking on the forums everyday btw. Already on step 1 of relapsing. 1 week and youll be back on the server.

I've setup a complicated system to ensure that 100% never happens dummy.  

4 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I've setup a complicated system to ensure that 100% never happens dummy.  

you mean by blowing up your vehcs and despawning your money? your gonna come back and either complain privately that you did that or your gonna publically say "i like the challenge" either way without a doubt in my mind you will come back and id love for you to prove me wrong but seeing how you havent got off the forums for the past week my hopes arent high.

I cannot play this game broke.  Way way too spoiled to ever have to do a run for a kit or a truck fuck all that.  Way too used to money.  By burying all my cash and vehicles, I ensured I'd never be interested in coming back.  Nor am I the type of person that can take handouts from other people.

And even if out of left field, staff decided to concede, admit I was right, and flip the ghawk to its rightful owner, I still couldn't come back because I'm broke.  And if staff tried to give me my shit back I dumped and destroyed to get me back (about as likely as Angelina Jolie beating down my down demanding I marry her) , it would still be the exact type of staff bias I was complaining about in the first place making me an absolute hypocrite if I accepted. 

I said this type of staff bias made me want to o7 because it saps all the fun out of the game.  It was suggested I was threatening to o7 as blackmail to get my way... so I had no choice but to o7 and burn every bridge behind me to make the point.  This is a zero sum game.  

Every single arma server I've ever heard about that died, died because staff wasn't applying consequences evenly to every player.  I honestly truly care about this server and the people who enjoy playing on it, and I truly want it to succeed.   The best thing I could for it was to make this point when the most bias situation I'd ever seen in all my years on here came to head.  

Just now, Revy said:

Attention Seeker 

I mean you ain't wrong.. but coming from the guy that's made like 9 diss tracks to go after people in a decade old milsim in a niche community... you 100% are too. 

• Hmm 1
1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

I cannot play this game broke.  Way way too spoiled to ever have to do a run for a kit or a truck fuck all that.  Way too used to money.  By burying all my cash and vehicles, I ensured I'd never be interested in coming back.  Nor am I the type of person that can take handouts from other people.

you had 19m

???

• Haha 1

This whole gameplan falls under the assumption that making money on this server isnt literally the easiest thing ever. So many times myself and others in my gang have gambled our money down to 0 and logged off with millions in the bank. Sometimes multiple times in a day. Additionally this whole situation would make a solid case study on narcissism.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Snake said:

you had 19m

???

Used to be at 200m.  

Also, basically had the best house setup in the game.  Gave all that away. 

Also had like 100m in vehicles lol.  

7 hours ago, Snake said:

you had 19m

???

Staff told me your real backstory lmmfao.