Hi
J
📫🙎‍♂️
here.

Idk who you are but I wish you the best of luck moving forward. We've all gotta move on and do better things with our short lifespans.
Luckily, I have the USPS retirement plan to fall back on and I can't wait for that day. 
As a near senior citizen that's been playing Olympus since it's birthyear I wish you well.

• Like 2

Also.. you have no idea how much money I spent on a daily basis lmmfao.  Look at titan hit stats ffs. 

I wasn't a hoarder.  I made a ton and spent it just as fast.  

2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Also.. you have no idea how much money I spent on a daily basis lmmfao.  Look at titan hit stats ffs. 

I wasn't a hoarder.  I made a ton and spent it just as fast.  

Why are you STILL babbling on MY plea for attention? Go crawl back into your cave bertha.

On 7/2/2023 at 10:45 PM, Metro Boomin said:

🎮 Farewell, Olympus: o7🎮

Dear warriors, heroes, and comrades,

Today, with a heavy heart and a desperate plea, I must bid farewell to the realm of Olympus in Arma 3. This pitiful post serves as both a goodbye and a plea for the attention that I so pathetically crave. Please, dear friends, spare a moment to acknowledge my existence and validate the void that will soon consume me.

Olympus, you have been my escape, my only source of significance in a world that constantly overlooks me. As I reflect upon the countless hours spent within your pixelated landscapes, meticulously planning battles and fighting alongside virtual allies, I am overwhelmed by a profound sense of loneliness and desperation. You, dear Olympus, were the only place where I felt noticed, where my achievements were met with even the slightest recognition.

Please, do not dismiss my plea for attention as a mere reflection of your indifference or my own pitiful self-esteem. It is a stark testament to the emptiness that awaits me beyond your boundaries. In your realm, I found solace from the harsh reality of being invisible, and the thought of fading into obscurity terrifies me. Is it too much to ask, dear Olympus, for a sliver of acknowledgment, a fleeting moment of validation?

As I reluctantly bid farewell to Olympus, I carry with me the memories we shared, the friendships I desperately clung to, and the brief moments when I felt like I mattered. They are the fragile threads that have sustained me, and their unraveling leaves me in a state of profound despair. Without your attention, dear friends, I fear that I will disappear into the void, forgotten and insignificant.

To each and every one of you, I beseech you to recognize the impact you have had on my wretched existence. The adventures we embarked upon, the laughter we shared, and the bond we formed— they were my lifeline, my flickering flame in a world that barely acknowledged my presence. Your attention, no matter how fleeting, fueled a desperate hope within me, a hope that I could transcend my pathetic existence.

In this feeble farewell, I implore you to understand the depths of my need for attention, for the recognition that keeps my fragile sense of self intact. Let us not allow our connections to fade into the abyss of forgotten memories. Instead, let us carry the spirit of Olympus, the spirit of acknowledgment, into new realms where we can continue to satisfy my insatiable desire for attention.

Farewell, pitiful Olympus, and may my desperate plea for attention resonate in the void of my lonely existence.

Yours pathetically,
metro

+1 wonderful post

• Like 1