Should I leave the forums forever?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Should I leave the forums forever?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/19/23 at 05:09 AM

Just now, Corpsie said:

Trailer park? Oh yeah you’re special Ed 😂

I'm special ed.  Girl I could ask you how to spell any 6 letter word in text, while spelling it correctly in the question, and you'd still get it wrong. 

1 minute ago, Ebzekro said:

This thread screams mental illness

Correct.   

3 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I'm special ed.  Girl I could ask you how to spell any 6 letter word in text, while spelling it correctly in the question, and you'd still get it wrong. 

you a lazy lonely ugly bitch complaining on forums all fuckin day

4 minutes ago, Ebzekro said:

This thread screams mental illness

It’s funny going back and forth with it. 

2 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

Even on my worst day I look 10 times better than you, you fuckin creature. 

I'm 20 years older than you and leave girls like you on 'read.'  

7 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

We’ve been over this. My eyes are perfectly fine but that flat ass dick tip nose, you got attached to your face is trifflin.

mememe.jpg

Do k inda got a dick nose tho ngl.  

Just now, Corpsie said:

What on gods green earth is that…

My dicknose... Not as bad as that freak cross eye of yours but I'm trying to make you feel better about that weird shit with your face. 

Just now, The Sovereign said:

My dicknose... Not as bad as that freak cross eye of yours but I'm trying to make you feel better about that weird shit with your face. 

I would rather DIE than look anything close to that wilder beast thing in that picture. 

Just now, Corpsie said:

That’s sad that you’re 20 years older than me and got time to sit here and talk shit lol 

Worst part is I keep accidentally using big words like "accidentally."  I hope your text to speech can keep up.. you definitely can't read it. 

Just now, Dante said:

Brilliant. We need a new post with a new poll

1 minute ago, XOID said:

Let the community decide if the eyes are crossed!

She's dumb enough you could probably get her sharing nudes for 'community polls' lmao

If her camera has a wide angled lens anyways. 

She's dumb enough you could probably get her sharing nudes for 'community polls' lmao

If her camera has a wide angled lens anyways. 

That’s funny. I’m getting called dumb by a 40 year old bitch complaining about an old game?  

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Dante said:

Brilliant. We need a new post with a new poll

To clarify the idea is funny but nobody ACTUALLY make a post with a picture shaming anyone lol that’ll be a swift forum ban. Unless it’s house herself. Then that’s her game lol

Just now, Corpsie said:

That’s funny. I’m getting called dumb by a 40 year old bitch complaining about an old game?  

Girl.. when I was 20 I wouldn't be caught dead no lifing arma.   You definitely have a terrible life and/or congential issues on account of all the autism and that thing with your eyes.  

HAHA... she edited one of the eyes out of her photo now. 

At the end of the day sir. I’m smarter and prettier. You’re gonna be 60 years old still bitching about an old ass game. 

Girl.. when I was 20 I wouldn't be caught dead no lifing arma.   You definitely have a terrible life and/or congential issues on account of all the autism and that thing with your eyes.  

HAHA... she edited one of the eyes out of her photo now. 

Except I didn’t you ugly fuck lmao 

Just now, Dante said:

To clarify the idea is funny but nobody ACTUALLY make a post with a picture shaming anyone lol that’ll be a swift forum ban. Unless it’s house herself. Then that’s her game lol

Nah they've done it to me like 10x.  As long as they share it themselves it's supposed to be legal. 

Just now, Corpsie said:

At the end of the day sir. I’m smarter and prettier. You’re gonna be 60 years old still bitching about an old ass game. 

Except I didn’t you ugly fuck lmao 

You keep saying sir... what would be an improvement is if you put an eyepatch on and started calling me cap'n instead. 

Just now, nicole said:

What happened to women supporting women? 💁‍♀️

This bitch happened lol.  I let it slide for quite a while.. and it's my last day here so