Locked Who won?

Who won?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who won?

1 minute ago, Corpsie said:

You’re mentally ill. Don’t you have a fuckin job? you’re still worried about me.. nothings been confirmed you fucking twit. 
I don’t care what the fuck you think you sloppy butch. I’m not 12, I’m not a boy. You’re just a sorry, old, useless, worthless, disappoint, ugly  cunt who spends far too much time on here. Now I’m going back to WORK but you don’t know what that is.. 

I'm going to tell your mother what you're doing young man.

25 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I'm going to tell your mother what you're doing young man.

Bold of you to call someone a man… you are the ugliest bitch I have ever seen. You’re lonely, depressed and ugly. You have nothing going for you in life so you sit on forums all day. Just hoping someone would give you some attention  piggy. 

• +1 1
  • Clown 1
Just now, Corpsie said:

Bold of you to call someone a man… you are the ugliest bitch I have ever seen. You’re lonely, depressed and ugly. You have nothing going for you in life so you sit on forums all day. Just hoping someone would give you some attention  piggy. 

Give me permission to share the pic on the forums that YOU SHARED that for some reason staff is saying I cant post without sr admin approval that I'm waiting for.  Give me permission rn and I'll end you.  You won't. 

1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

Give me permission to share the pic on the forums that YOU SHARED that for some reason staff is saying I cant post without sr admin approval that I'm waiting for.  Give me permission rn and I'll end you.  You won't. 

Girl why the fuck you got my picture saved.. I knew you were a Fuckin fat delusional fuck.

• +1 1
  • Cringe 1

Girl why the fuck you got my picture saved.. I knew you were a Fuckin fat delusional fuck.

Because I noticed some really weird shit in it... and I clearly 100% was able to prove that it's a heavily edited picture of a little boy.  That's not giving permission.  Clearly you know the jig is up.

2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Because I noticed some really weird shit in it... and I clearly 100% was able to prove that it's a heavily edited picture of a little boy.  That's not giving permission.  Clearly you know the jig is up.

You didn’t notice any weird shit. You’re just obsessed with me at this point. Kinda creepy stalker thing.

You’re fat, ugly, old and delusional. You’ve got a lot more problems to worry about but you’re worried about me. Yaaaa you’re giving stalker vibes.

I just know you old as fuck. “The jig is up” girl shut the fuck up 

I mean hey. Wanna call me on dc bitch? I’ll turn my camera on for you, so you can look at me when I tell you to suck a dick. 

• +1 1
  • Cringe 1
3 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

You didn’t notice any weird shit. You’re just obsessed with me at this point. Kinda creepy stalker thing.

You’re fat, ugly, old and delusional. You’ve got a lot more problems to worry about but you’re worried about me. Yaaaa you’re giving stalker vibes.

I just know you old as fuck. “The jig is up” girl shut the fuck up 

I mean hey. Wanna call me on dc bitch? I’ll turn my camera on for you, so you can look at me when I tell you to suck a dick. 

'girl'... you had two noses ffs.. you cant tell me that shit was real you had two noses.  Give permission.  

Tell me i can post it so i dont have to wait for staff approval to unlock the post.. when they post is unlocked youre done tho. 

2 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

I JUST TOLD YOU, ID LET YOU VIDEO CALL ME ON DISCORD TO SHOW YOU THATS ME IN THE PICTURE. You Fuckin bozo

God you’re a Fuckin moron

I am not getting in a godamn video call with no 12 year old boy.  That bait.  I am not going to jail.  

Let me post the picture.  

2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I am not getting in a godamn video call with no 12 year old boy.  That bait.  I am not going to jail.  

Let me post the picture.  

You’re not getting in the call cause it’ll prove your dyke ass wrong.

• +1 1
  • Downvote 1

You’re not getting in the call cause it’ll prove your dyke ass wrong.

Fine.. add me you freak.  My discord is on my left side.

LMAOOO I JUST LOOKED AT MY PICTURE. You dumb bitch that’s not two noses. I HAVE A NOSE RING! 

That is not a nose ring.  Its literally two noses layered on top of eachother.  If that were the case you would let me share it. 

The entire picture has a gaussian blur indicative of a face-swap. 

1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

That is not a nose ring.  Its literally two noses layered on top of eachother.  If that were the case you would let me share it. 

How tf you gonna tell me what’s on my fucking nose you moron.

• +1 1
  • Downvote 1

I can prove it but you're refusing to let me.  I agreed to get in a discord call and you backed off because you know what's gonna happen.

Tell me I can share the photo you shared 6x or admit you're a 12 year old boy.  Other than that... go back to collecting pedo-simps. 

3 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

When did I say I won’t call? Are you that Fuckin dumb bitch?

What you looking for a video camera filter?   I got work in like an hour... Only a matter of time before staff approves the post anyways and you're gonna be on blast.  The optics of refusing to give me permission to share a pic are not good.  You already shared it 6x, and got simps covering for you. 

And I don't wanna hear language like that coming off your keyboard young man.  Who raised you to talk like that?

1 minute ago, JProfessMan said:

Hi

J

📫👱‍♂️

Here.

Neither won, both are still interacting to each other on Olympus forums.

Thank you all and have a nice day!

Your memes are bad.  You are a disease on this server.

On an unrelated note.. this is my nephew.
  newphew.png

He's a good kid.  He has nothing to do with olympus, the community or any of the members, but  I just thought I would share this picture because I'm proud of him. 

And he's not @ Corpsie , as @ Corpsie  will attest to... because corpsie is a girl.

4 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

On an unrelated note.. this is my nephew.
  newphew.png

He's a good kid.  He has nothing to do with olympus, the community or any of the members, but  I just thought I would share this picture because I'm proud of him. 

And he's not @ Corpsie , as @ Corpsie  will attest to... because corpsie is a girl.

Your bloodline got really unlucky it seems.

Just now, Metro Boomin said:

Your bloodline got really unlucky it seems.

Yes.  Poor lad balding at 14.  Unfortunate. 

Checkmate. 

How @ Rexo  starts dressing when he see's sov fighting with house.  2e36a5_13e769bb539846758b60e498631a268b~