Locked Who won?

Who won?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who won?

Just now, Corpsie said:

GIRL ITS BEEN HOURS LMAO. It’s giving stalker vibes now. 

This ain't even my post retard.

• Haha 1

Rematch should be in VC.  Should make for some good soundbytes.

2 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

You’re constantly mentioning simps. Are you okay?  

The weirdest and funniest part is that you actually voted for yourself lmao. 

Of course I did.  I was an eyewitness to your slaughter. 

1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

Rematch should be in VC.  Should make for some good soundbytes.

Of course I did.  I was an eyewitness to your slaughter. 

My slaughter? I’m sorry did we read the same thing? 

I know you’re delusional and used to ride the little school bus but come on sweetheart. Keep up. 

2 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

My slaughter? I’m sorry did we read the same thing? 

I know you’re delusional and used to ride the little school bus but come on sweetheart. Keep up. 

I bet you can see your nose way better than most people.

How you gonna name yourself "House" when you live in a trailer. 

1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

well my picture is up again if you want to look at it and admire because it’s clear that my face is just stuck in your delusional mind. 

3 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

How you gonna name yourself "House" when you live in a trailer. 

Well i didn’t know my apartment in New York was a trailer 😧

1 minute ago, Corpsie said:

You’ve literally been on the forums ALL DAY. That’s sad lmao. 

I’d rather sound like a boy than look like one. 

Lmao omg.. someone has access to a device all day. Wow.  So weird.  I'm not as good as  you.. you took a half hour break.

Just now, The Sovereign said:

Lmao omg.. someone has access to a device all day. Wow.  So weird.  I'm not as good as  you.. you took a half hour break.

Girl I stopped answering you a long ass time ago but I am still on your mind! It’s a little weird now. I don’t want someone who looks like Bigfoot to be thinking about me. 

I very much so dislike sov, however it's pretty obvious she won that. Corpsie just took her bait and constantly defended the cross-eyed allegation without firing any significant shots back.

Just now, Frato said:

I very much so dislike sov, however it's pretty obvious she won that. Corpsie just took her bait and constantly defended the cross-eyed allegation without firing any significant shots back.

love some good back shots 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Corpsie said:

Girl I stopped answering you a long ass time ago but I am still on your mind! It’s a little weird now. I don’t want someone who looks like Bigfoot to be thinking about me. 

You never stopped.. lmao.  You answered someone ELSE's post and started talking at me.   Accusing me of making someone else's post.  Seems like you're stuck.  But you're too young, you sound like teenage boy from what they say, and you got a glass eye but refuse to do anything cool with it.  

You could have a pokeball in your face rn looking all dope and shit but instead you waste it trying to act like its not nasty.

Not. My. Type. 

You never stopped.. lmao.  You answered someone ELSE's post and started talking at me.   Accusing me of making someone else's post.  Seems like you're stuck.  But you're too young, you sound like teenage boy from what they say, and you got a glass eye but refuse to do anything cool with it.  

You could have a pokeball in your face rn looking all dope and shit but instead you waste it trying to act like its not nasty.

Well fuck it. I could have a glass eye and that’s fine but the craziest part is, I don’t even like chicks and I bet I could get more than you. You are one of the ugliest dykes I have ever seen. How you make an ugly bitch and an ugly dude? How you look broke in pictures bro lmao. You can’t be ugly and broke.. You gotta pick one struggle. 

I thank my fuckin lucky stars that I’m not your type. I’d be scared if a hyena found me attractive.

Well fuck it. I could have a glass eye and that’s fine but the craziest part is, I don’t even like chicks and I bet I could get more than you. You are one of the ugliest dykes I have ever seen. How you make an ugly bitch and an ugly dude? How you look broke in pictures bro lmao. You can’t be ugly and broke.. You gotta pick one struggle. 

Either struggle is better than struggling to make eye contact with you. 

I could make eye contact just fine. At least it doesn’t hurt people to look at me. 

You say that because you don't understand the stress of awkwardly trying to figure out which eye you're supposed to be looking at and wondering if it's rude to ask.   That's anxiety level 10.  

You say that because you don't understand the stress of awkwardly trying to figure out which eye you're supposed to be looking at and wondering if it's rude to ask.   That's anxiety level 10.  

Sweetheart, no one wants to talk to you in real life. You only have internet friends because no one wants to be seen outdoors with a rabid dog.