What am I being threatened with?

What vague thing is House threatening me with here?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. I'm being threatened and I need to figure it out before it's too late.

• I am about to get cripped on.
    • An army of angry simps.
    • Civil Litigation: I'm getting sued.
    • FBI/CIA
    • The Mafia
    • Simp Staff

10 minutes ago, Jazzy said:

he's actually a community manager AND a Olympus + subscriber I don't see why you would ever question his level of female interaction

Yeah I agree... I feel stupid for even suggesting otherwise.  

39 minutes ago, Big John1 said:

I support the angry chick with the hood accent 

That's gotta be a hard choice for a wehrmacht roleplayer.   It's not good optics to pick his side after he's exposed as a 14 year old boy though...  you gotta know how this looks?

1 hour ago, vilkas said:

It's just sad that the freedom of speech amendment was revoked, so Sov's damming evidence never got shown to the general public.

Facts.

2 hours ago, vilkas said:

so is House a 14 y/o boy, or has this been proven wrong, I'm confused.

I personally believe it's likely.   This is what I know.

1.  Someone on the server contacted me saying they know house irl, or something to that effect, like play other games with him?  They said house is a 14 year old boy.  Not proof.. I know.  Could be bullshit.

2.  I called him on the accusation, and House posted a photo of themself.  The photo was CLEARLY a heavily edited faceswap.  There were tons of hallmark signs on the photo proving it.   I made a post detailing all the edits, but you don't need a professional to tell the photo is fake af.   House immediately got staff to remove the post.  

3.  House was asked to provide a signpic (a photo with 'olympus' written on their hand.  That's very hard to do with a faceswapper.   He claimed he would.  Never did.  He claimed he would get on discord video (offered, wasn't asked), and when I accepted, they backed off. 

4.  House then posted a different photo of themself where their face looked entirely different (this one wasn't saved).  Only the hair was (remotely) the same.  

5.  House then reposted the original photo but was heavily edited to remove all shadows, the second nose, ect.   (2 days later.  They took two days photoshopping the fake marks out, but ended up making it look even faker).  

16 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I personally believe it's likely.   This is what I know.

1.  Someone on the server contacted me saying they know house irl, or something to that effect, like play other games with him?  They said house is a 14 year old boy.  Not proof.. I know.  Could be bullshit.

2.  I called him on the accusation, and House posted a photo of themself.  The photo was CLEARLY a heavily edited faceswap.  There were tons of hallmark signs on the photo proving it.   I made a post detailing all the edits, but you don't need a professional to tell the photo is fake af.   House immediately got staff to remove the post.  

3.  House was asked to provide a signpic (a photo with 'olympus' written on their hand.  That's very hard to do with a faceswapper.   He claimed he would.  Never did.  He claimed he would get on discord video (offered, wasn't asked), and when I accepted, they backed off. 

4.  House then posted a different photo of themself where their face looked entirely different (this one wasn't saved).  Only the hair was (remotely) the same.  

5.  House then reposted the original photo but was heavily edited to remove all shadows, the second nose, ect.   (2 days later.  They took two days photoshopping the fake marks out, but ended up making it look even faker).  

1.No one in the server knows me irl 

2. if that’s what you choose to believe. Go with it. Idc lmao

3. I’m not a 14 year old boy but if it makes you feel better to say that. Go ahead. I definitely want to call you on discord for you to screenshot me and post my picture places and be creepy.

4. I didnt do anything with any pictures.

5. You’re weird. You have this strange obsession with saying “he” and shit  it’s played out.  

• Downvote 4
Just now, Corpsie said:

1.No one in the server knows me irl 

2. if that’s what you choose to believe. Go with it. Idc lmao

3. I’m not a 14 year old boy but if it makes you feel better to say that. Go ahead. I definitely want to call you on discord for you to screenshot me and post my picture places and be creepy.

4. I didnt do anything with any pictures.

5. You’re weird. You have this strange obsession with saying “he” and shit  it’s played out.  

You passed on multiple opportunities to prove otherwise.  I didn't ask for discord video.. you offered it, then mocked me when I didn't wanna get on a video call with a little boy, but you insisted you weren't.. begged me to join a call, and then backed out when I finally agreed.  

Just now, The Sovereign said:

You passed on multiple opportunities to prove otherwise.  I didn't ask for discord video.. you offered it, then mocked me when I didn't wanna get on a video call with a little boy, but you insisted you weren't.. begged me to join a call, and then backed out when I finally agreed.  

Yeah you’re delusional. I never begged you for anything. 

• Downvote 4
Just now, Corpsie said:

Yeah you’re delusional. I never begged you for anything. 

Kid you beg for my attention 10+ times a day.  

Kid you beg for my attention 10+ times a day.  

Old man stop lying to yourself

Isn’t this your second post about me already? Aren’t you the one sending around pictures? 

Obsessed with trying to find out who I am? Lmao

• Downvote 4
1 minute ago, Corpsie said:

Old man stop lying to yourself

Isn’t this your second post about me already? Aren’t you the one sending around pictures? 

I posted a photo proving who you claim to be is fake.  I'm not sharing pictures like I care...  You stroked some stiff staff egoes and got them to remove all the evidence.

IF YOU HAD NOTHING TO HIDE, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE COVERED UP THE PHOTO THAT YOU YOURSELF SHARED THAT PROVES 100% BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT, EVEN IF YOU AREN'T A REAL BOY, YOU'RE LYING ABOUT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE.   

1 minute ago, DomDom said:

every time I open up the forums I lose more and more brain cells every day...

You can block both of us?

Just now, Corpsie said:

So now you can argue with yourself. 

Right now, in front of the whole server who is watching the drama....  tell everyone why you have simp staff not letting the pic you yourself posted be shared.  

1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

You can block both of us?

Right now, in front of the whole server who is watching the drama....  tell everyone why you have simp staff not letting the pic you yourself posted be shared.  

Don’t you think it’s weird that you just have someone’s photo saved? 

• Cringe 1
  • Downvote 2
Just now, Corpsie said:

Don’t you think it’s weird that you just have someone’s photo saved? 

It was literally your profile pic.. you posted it yourself 6x.  It's not weird when it was so jokingly bad you literally had 2 noses lmao. 

• Downvote 1

It was literally your profile pic.. you posted it yourself 6x.  It's not weird when it was so jokingly bad you literally had 2 noses lmao. 

Like I said, weird and then your obsession with trying to post in on the forums. That’s strange. 

Just because it’s my profile picture, gives you the right to save it and send it around? 

• Cringe 1
  • Downvote 1
Just now, Corpsie said:

Like I said, weird and then your obsession with trying to post in on the forums. That’s strange. 

You posted it yourself, and had no regrets until I pointed out how fake it was.  Then you wanted it erased.  

I saved it because I knew if I called out how fake it was without evidence, you would do exactly what you're doing right now.  

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, The Sovereign said:

You posted it yourself, and had no regrets until I pointed out how fake it was.  Then you wanted it erased.  

I saved it because I knew if I called out how fake it was without evidence, you would do exactly what you're doing right now.  

You saved it because you’re weird. 
yk what yeah the picture is totally fake! 

• Cringe 1
  • Downvote 2
4 minutes ago, Corpsie said:

You saved it because you’re weird. 
yk what yeah the picture is totally fake! 

There are two possibiities here.  

1.  The allegations that you're a 14 year old are true.

2.  You are still a chick, but heavily edited your photo so people couldn't tell how you really look.  Wouldn't matter to me. I wouldn't be out here tryna shame people for being ugly if you didn't post it trying to compete with me.  You fake.  

And sadly, there are people on this server, even staff, who are so desperate and thirsty they are simping for a heavily edited make believe version of yourself you're pawning off on them, even if it has  2 noses lmao. 

Just now, XnavrasX said:

Imagine letting Sov live rent free in your head.. Jesus Christ touch grass.

I went like 3 days without mentioning them in any regard, replying to anything, or discussing them.  They lost their fucking mind and jumped in my dm's making threats lol. 

This person got an extremely simpy staff member to forum ban me for saying they went to 'hooked on phonics university' as doxxing lmao. 

• Haha 1