What am I being threatened with?

What vague thing is House threatening me with here?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. I'm being threatened and I need to figure it out before it's too late.

• I am about to get cripped on.
    • An army of angry simps.
    • Civil Litigation: I'm getting sued.
    • FBI/CIA
    • The Mafia
    • Simp Staff

9 minutes ago, Ricky Falzo said:

everything-soulful-touching-grass | EVERYTHiNG SOULFuL

oO  Mr falzo you have spent one too many 12 hour arma sessions with me to say that lol

• +1 1
7 minutes ago, Nick Carraway said:

hes going to pull up to your crib 

I'm calling the cops.

2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Oh you started it?  I only saw it for 10 mins on lunch break at work before it was deleted.  Some of the incel types took it and rolled with it.  That one weird kid was sperging out calling women aids and cancer and shit lol. 

I NEVER SAW THAT IT. it was deleted so fast lol it was a joke, but people don't know what that is anymore. 

20 minutes ago, ScreamingEagle said:

I NEVER SAW THAT IT. it was deleted so fast lol it was a joke, but people don't know what that is anymore. 

Yeah that new guy boxxy.. Complete fucking psycho lol

10 hours ago, Nick Carraway said:

No need when he gets there hes just going to apologize and tell you he really didnt mean it

You think?

10 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Yeah that new guy boxxy.. Complete fucking psycho lol

Still out here lying lmfao too funny, i think i have a lil pic that relates to this.

image.thumb.jpeg.64c1d4543cd80d9e2a9eb7645c210cb3.jpeg

You go ask staff who posted it. Lets make a bet, if I didnt I want you to leave forums forever, if i did ill do whatever you say. You go ask. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

Still out here lying lmfao too funny, i think i have a lil pic that relates to this.

How long did your weird ass take to make that? 

23 minutes ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

You go ask staff who posted it. Lets make a bet, if I didnt I want you to leave forums forever, if i did ill do whatever you say. You go ask. 

I know who made the original post genius.  It was literally just discussed on this post.  The original post was made as a joke.  You couldn't see the humor, and instead just opted to go on a multi paragraph hate rant about how women are cancer and need to be surgically removed from communities.  

40 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I know who made the original post genius.  It was literally just discussed on this post.  The original post was made as a joke.  You couldn't see the humor, and instead just opted to go on a multi paragraph hate rant about how women are cancer and need to be surgically removed from communities.  

again wasnt me. So you go ask a staff member who made that post, then delete your forums account when you find out youre wrong lmfao. image.png.def329bfacb3934a987f31f0015a208a.png

Its funny YOU can shit talk people all day on here, but as soon as someone else does it back theyre weird or obsessed lmao. I didnt even see you mentioned me, someone else told me you did because you dont have the balls (previously removed prolly) to actually @ me lmao. I guess that meme hit you right in the feels huh? 

You wanna be accusing people of shit you know is blatantly false then go cry to an admin when you get shit talked back lmao. Fucking pathetic just like your whole existence on the forums. Everyone who voted yes wanting you gone ACTUALLY wanted you gone, and 90% of everyone who voted no just wants to laugh at you, not because youre funny, but because your existence is. 

Also actually took me about 5 minutes, theres a nice little template on google if you search "rent free meme"

image.jpeg.78175fed68e491b572b611d3399587ff.jpeg

Lets not forget this gem either, you wanna talk about reporting rightimage.thumb.png.eaf3a9dbc8b0ec7e788a51ddb609347f.png

Id actually love if you got a staff member to pull my EXACT message from that post too and post it publicly, They have full permission to copy paste that message here. Go find one who will do that. Id LOVE to show what an attention seeking transformer you are lmfao 

Edited by [HVN] Boxxyy
2 minutes ago, Ben Shapiro said:

@ House leave her alone buddy

That's the old little boy known as house.  The new house is allegedly a woman now and uses the @ Corpsie  name on here. 

He got mass downvoted by people and has some dude with a little boy in makeup pfp to mass upvote lmao.  jesus. 

2 hours ago, [HVN] Boxxyy said:

again wasnt me. So you go ask a staff member who made that post, then delete your forums account when you find out youre wrong lmfao. image.png.def329bfacb3934a987f31f0015a208a.png

Its funny YOU can shit talk people all day on here, but as soon as someone else does it back theyre weird or obsessed lmao. I didnt even see you mentioned me, someone else told me you did because you dont have the balls (previously removed prolly) to actually @ me lmao. I guess that meme hit you right in the feels huh? 

You wanna be accusing people of shit you know is blatantly false then go cry to an admin when you get shit talked back lmao. Fucking pathetic just like your whole existence on the forums. Everyone who voted yes wanting you gone ACTUALLY wanted you gone, and 90% of everyone who voted no just wants to laugh at you, not because youre funny, but because your existence is. 

Also actually took me about 5 minutes, theres a nice little template on google if you search "rent free meme"

image.jpeg.78175fed68e491b572b611d3399587ff.jpeg

Lets not forget this gem either, you wanna talk about reporting rightimage.thumb.png.eaf3a9dbc8b0ec7e788a51ddb609347f.png

Id actually love if you got a staff member to pull my EXACT message from that post too and post it publicly, They have full permission to copy paste that message here. Go find one who will do that. Id LOVE to show what an attention seeking transformer you are lmfao 

Bud I didn't @ you because you're unhinged.  I really don't like dealing with you.  It isn't shit talk, it's incel rage that you spew.  You gotta take a step back and look at how you talk to me.

CLEARLY that quote was not a doxxing threat.  It was referring to the following statement you willfully ignore. 

The difference between a couple people shit talking eachother and what you do is stark.  You gotta realize, you and like a handful of other creepy guys take it to a whole other level nobody wants to deal with.  Maybe just relax, learn to not be so serious, not really hate people... and just have some fun with the forum drama. When you do stuff like equating women to a cancer that needs to be surgically removed from society, you're giving off different vibes than the rest of us.   Kthnxbye

18 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

@ Corpsie This is just ridiculous at this point.  lmao.  Let's just let the beef go, and move on.  Dunno why you came for me in the first place, but I prefer forum drama content with people closer to my level.  I don't even feel good about having beaten you so thoroughly.   Truce?

you say "truce?" and yet continue to call me a boy and shit when I'm not even answering you anymore. Is that supposed to be you letting it go??

• Downvote 2
2 minutes ago, proud said:

atp its sov vs the community, and lemme tell you the community is winning

Not even close bud.  More than half the community voted to keep me.  It's sov vs the spergs who are gluttonous for punishment.

1 minute ago, Corpsie said:

you say "truce?" and yet continue to call me a boy and shit when I'm not even answering you anymore. Is that supposed to be you letting it go??

You never replied?  It customary for both parties to be present at a surrender ceremony. 

Just now, Corpsie said:

I got bored with this and didnt answer but you keep mentioning me. Let it go. 

Agreed.  I accept your surrender.  Have a good day.

Just now, The Sovereign said:

Not even close bud.  More than half the community voted to keep me.  It's sov vs the spergs who are gluttonous for punishment.

You never replied?  

Me not replying should've been an answer. It's played out. 

• Cringe 1
  • Downvote 2
1 minute ago, Corpsie said:

It's not a surrender it's boring lol

Yes .. on account of all the losing at everything you did.  But I'll show you mercy... I accept your surrender.  You may use the forums, just don't talk about me.

Just now, The Sovereign said:

Yes .. on account of all the losing at everything you did.  But I'll show you mercy... I accept your surrender.  You may use the forums, just don't talk about me.

It's not but if it makes you feel better about yourself. By all means, continue to believe "I lost at everything I did" lol. 

• Cringe 1
  • Downvote 3
5 hours ago, The Sovereign said:When you do stuff like equating women to a cancer that needs to be surgically removed from society, you're giving off different vibes than the rest of us.   Kthnxbye

You got that liberal logic in you, makes sense since you’re a dyke. Just because I call ONE “woman” cancer, doesn’t mean all women are cancer, insinuating so is pretty retarded as well. It’s just you. But if you wanna play your gender card go for it. Kinda strange to me that you would, since it seems you failed in life at getting a man and tried swapping to be a fem boy chasing women and still failed to get a partner at what, how old are you now? 40-50? I’d bet my sheckels it has something to do with your insufferable attitude and personality, you’re playing the victim card every time you can’t handle real shit talk. Just because I shit talk you better it’s “wrong” of me? Lmfao you sound like a full on pussy. Go touch grass and start a family, might be too late though at your age though. Stay being pressed you’re the clown of the forums. Enjoy dying alone and the legacy you leave behind is you were the single most unliked person on a video game communities forums.