This Photo Says What We Are All Thinking

38 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

People are always gonna be people.   They only have to make sure it isn't blatant and provable lol.

The moment one of them has to replace a vehicle cause it got blown up by a gang, they know reviving that gang could result in a net negative.  If they want money, they gonna go to the people that thank them, invoice them, and ask about their day. 

There's been like 30+ incidences I could've IA'ed medics on over the last 2 years.  I never once did.  The risk outweighs the benefits of not pissing them off.  

So what your saying it’s fine as long as you don’t get caught 🤣

44 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

People are always gonna be people.   They only have to make sure it isn't blatant and provable lol.

The moment one of them has to replace a vehicle cause it got blown up by a gang, they know reviving that gang could result in a net negative.  If they want money, they gonna go to the people that thank them, invoice them, and ask about their day. 

There's been like 30+ incidences I could've IA'ed medics on over the last 2 years.  I never once did.  The risk outweighs the benefits of not pissing them off.  

Report em all just cause there medics doesn’t mean you should be able to break rules make 0 sence 👀

On 7/26/2023 at 3:33 PM, T5 bugeater said:

So what your saying it’s fine as long as you don’t get caught 🤣

Report em all just cause there medics doesn’t mean you should be able to break rules make 0 sence 👀

Can't prove it.  If you can prove it then can pay you 200k comp and get out of penalties for it.  

"as long as you don't get caught" is literally the base of every rule in every country on the planet lol

On 7/26/2023 at 2:17 PM, T5 bugeater said:

Medics constantly go out of there way to fuck us over I could care less if they disappeared tbh I never get picked up anyways lol 😂 

Skill issue. Die less.

• Like 1
  • BlessUp 1

ummm Maybe lower the age limit to 16+ instead of their being no age limit "My personally opinion" 

Also A Medic a Day keeps the rebel away, so thank your local medic for the revive even if their 13 😄