This Photo Says What We Are All Thinking

8 minutes ago, Nick Carraway said:

you sound retarded asf imagine being over the age of 18 and roleplaying as a medic on a video game server complaining about teenagers playing the game

I wanna play a video game, you wanna play with children, we are not the same

47 minutes ago, T5 bugeater said:

Delete the medic faction make it a epi only server !

Ugh.. What happened to you 😕  

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, T5 bugeater said:

I became a chad

Declaring your primary enemy to be a the faction that isn't allowed to carry weapons, isn't chad behavior.  Chad's defend the unarmed.  Medics on top. 

• BlessUp 1
1 hour ago, The Sovereign said:

Declaring your primary enemy to be a the faction that isn't allowed to carry weapons, isn't chad behavior.  Chad's defend the unarmed.  Medics on top. 

Medics constantly go out of there way to fuck us over I could care less if they disappeared tbh I never get picked up anyways lol 😂 

11 minutes ago, T5 bugeater said:

Medics constantly go out of there way to fuck us over I could care less if they disappeared tbh I never get picked up anyways lol 😂 

If medics aren't getting you, it's 90% of the time because you or people with your tags are always fucking with them.  Gotta keep those grunts in line and make sure they aren't making the medics hate your tags.  Had this issue early in CTF.  

Of course there's gonna be bias medics that hate you cause of their civ experiences, but I'm one of the most 'hated' people on the server, and medics crawl over themselves to get me because I kept my people in line and tip well.   

Medics are your friend.  Doubling down on not liking them just makes it worse.  Take the advice Cyan.  I promise, it's based. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

If medics aren't getting you, it's 90% of the time because you or people with your tags are always fucking with them.  Gotta keep those grunts in line and make sure they aren't making the medics hate your tags.  Had this issue early in CTF.  

Of course there's gonna be bias medics that hate you cause of their civ experiences, but I'm one of the most 'hated' people on the server, and medics crawl over themselves to get me because I kept my people in line and tip well.   

Medics are your friend.  Doubling down on not liking them just makes it worse.  Take the advice Cyan.  I promise, it's based. 

Shouldn’t be bias on a faction that’s basically the only requirement to playing factions🤣

10 minutes ago, T5 bugeater said:

Shouldn’t be bias on a faction that’s basically the only requirement to playing factions🤣

People are always gonna be people.   They only have to make sure it isn't blatant and provable lol.

The moment one of them has to replace a vehicle cause it got blown up by a gang, they know reviving that gang could result in a net negative.  If they want money, they gonna go to the people that thank them, invoice them, and ask about their day. 

There's been like 30+ incidences I could've IA'ed medics on over the last 2 years.  I never once did.  The risk outweighs the benefits of not pissing them off.  

26 minutes ago, T5 bugeater said:

99% of the time right after you request a revive the guy who shot you requests a denial or be shot. I usually deny by 3rd party and get spammed to come revive. Theres been occasions where gang members will text again saying its safe to revive and a medic would go to get shot because it is in fact not safe. Most medics do not care if they hold a grudge against you, in fact theyll happily take your money for a res. Its the other civs who are insta denying you. 

Edited by Deshoku