Staff Enforcement Needed

• Senior Web Developer
2 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

At the end of the day trouble, I gotta a lot of respect for you for that.  Ya'll did damned good considered you basically faced off against 2 gangs that were breaking gang base rules and working together to drive out a gang that is comprised laregly of new players you took in and are teaching the ropes to.  Frankly you guys should get peninsula gang base as well.

Just some wild misinformation here. Trouble started off by holding peninsula gangbase and Aegis assembled. We fought the gangbase without ever making a group or seeking help from other gangs. It’s was 100% a fair fight and it’ll be fun to fight Trouble this Sunday.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, -666- said:

get banned and make another forms post dying to read the reasons why its not you fault loser playing with sov wont make you get anymore friends glm reject

Who’s actively in cNt and who left GLM because the gang was dead? 

• Hmm 1

Dragged... wayyyy off topic.  This post was not meant to be an attack on a specific gang, and the only reason the gang base / turf abuse was mentioned because it's the only one I can mention publicly without posting people's gang shed locations on the forums.  

Apparently this was enough to warrant a diss track, so be it.  Moving past that.. It would be nice if our Senior Admins+  could assess the situation and reinterpret the rules and then apply them to the server in the new environment of group based play instead of gang based play.  All I'm saying. 

And despite what a lot of people are saying to do with just player reports, all that's going to result in if they did rule against the current situation, is a surprise bans and shock enforcement of something they've sat idle on for a long time.  A notice would be preferable to getting people banned and having things stripped from them, and following through and developing opinions on whether some entities constitute separate gangs or not or whether they are basically the same group.

That being said, my personal opinion, if players in a gang spend more than 70% of their playtime in a group with another gang, that group should constitute a single entity and should be treated as such with gang sheds, gang bases, and gang turfs.  That's just common sense. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3
22 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Dragged... wayyyy off topic.  This post was not meant to be an attack on a specific gang, and the only reason the gang base / turf abuse was mentioned because it's the only one I can mention publicly without posting people's gang shed locations on the forums.  

Apparently this was enough to warrant a diss track, so be it.  Moving past that.. It would be nice if our Senior Admins+  could assess the situation and reinterpret the rules and then apply them to the server in the new environment of group based play instead of gang based play.  All I'm saying. 

And despite what a lot of people are saying to do with just player reports, all that's going to result in if they did rule against the current situation, is a surprise bans and shock enforcement of something they've sat idle on for a long time.  A notice would be preferable to getting people banned and having things stripped from them, and following through and developing opinions on whether some entities constitute separate gangs or not or whether they are basically the same group.

That being said, my personal opinion, if players in a gang spend more than 70% of their playtime in a group with another gang, that group should constitute a single entity and should be treated as such with gang sheds, gang bases, and gang turfs.  That's just common sense. 

nobody cares to sum up this post  we have friends you don't your mad cry harder

1 minute ago, -666- said:

nobody cares to sum up this post  we have friends you don't your mad cry harder

Trying to keep this professional... and once again, this is not an attack on your gang personally, or any gang.  As I have stated multiple times, I'm friends with gangs also skirting the rule in similar ways.  Why wouldn't they if staff don't enforce it.  

It amazes me you guys are coming at me this hard when you've filed harassment player reports on me for everything from calling you gay, to joking around that childish was duping when he couldnt connect.  I don't report you guys for the countless permabannable things you've done and said thus far, so maybe, stop and think about how you're acting right now to someone who's legit trying to keep everything on the table with you. 

• Downvote 1
Just now, The Sovereign said:

Trying to keep this professional... and once again, this is not an attack on your gang personally, or any gang.  As I have stated multiple times, I'm friends with gangs also skirting the rule in similar ways.  Why wouldn't they if staff don't enforce it.  

It amazes me you guys are coming at me this hard when you've filed harassment player reports on me for everything from calling you gay, to joking around that childish was duping when he couldnt connect.  I don't report you guys for the countless permabannable things you've done and said thus far, so maybe, stop and think about how you're acting right now to someone who's legit trying to keep everything on the table with you. 

we don't use there shit they don't use our that simple you're quite literally mad that we have friends and you don't stfu go back to being gone nobody missed you except the people you pay to keep them around or other people that the community hates as example hawkg 

2 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

i would love to hear what we have  done to get a permban to be honest with you we've been trying to do runs 95% of which of successful the other 5% you blow up you get mad and go to the forms with you hurt feelings you've been throwing shade for 2 WHOLE weeks now i ask you to respect an admins say and you don't and you keep on with you're bullshit you say you'd quit is john beard stops he's not in our gang yes he does group up with us but even them and to the original post neither bbc or aegis use our gang shed gang base and vis versa 

Just now, -666- said:

we don't use there shit they don't use our that simple you're quite literally mad that we have friends and you don't stfu go back to being gone nobody missed you except the people you pay to keep them around or other people that the community hates as example hawkg 

I'm fully aware, and I never made any claims about your gang in that regard what so ever.  You're defending against something I never said. 

Your gangs issue is holding a gang base and a gang turf, when your two gangs are clearly acting as one gang and have been for a long time now.  

Avoiding merging gangs can't be incentivized with a perk where you are allowed to bypass 1 per gang rules.  ais. 

neither bbc or aegis use our gang shed gang base and vis versa 

Why do you keep saying this.  I never made that claim about any of the three gangs you just mentioned?

You keep coming back to this because you're missing that this post isn't about your gang.

• Monkey 1
  • Clown 1
3 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I'm fully aware, and I never made any claims about your gang in that regard what so ever.  You're defending against something I never said. 

Your gangs issue is holding a gang base and a gang turf, when your two gangs are clearly acting as one gang and have been for a long time now.  

Avoiding merging gangs can't be incentivized with a perk where you are allowed to bypass 1 per gang rules.  ais. 

Why do you keep saying this.  I never made that claim about any of the three gangs you just mentioned?

are you such a sped that you dont remember what you've said?

6 minutes ago, -666- said:

are you such a sped that you dont remember what you've said?

I never mentioned any of those gangs and sheds.  I never mentioned anything about your gang shed.  BBC doesn't even own a shed as far as I know?  (maybe they do and if they do they shouldn't).  I was talking about other gangs.  This is your only takeaway because you're incapable of understanding, THIS POST ISN'T ABOUT YOUR GANG.  

• Downvote 1
6 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

Bro.. all do respect you don't have a fucking clue.  I get 20 engagement messages a day from that john guy, and he acts creepy af to me constantly.  I'm sorry you get dragged into it and only see one side, but I've said 1000 times we could crush the beef if you guys get that creep to leave me alone. 

Yeah but they assist eachotehrs gang bases basically breaking the 10 player max rules, and then CNT turns around and assists BBC (which is just CNT's subgang) to take their turf.  It's chain reaction server rule violations and they need to reset the ground rules now that groups are the meta and gangs don't matter anymore. 

I watched the aegis group with my own eyes taking advantage of not having their base yet to go double group against AP.  IT's the ONLY reason ap lost. 

ahh yes but not about us but quotes us 

not a one of us helps bbc with a turf and aegis didn't help us at gang base if you going to misinform find another way 

15 minutes ago, -666- said:

You're missing that I completely equated your situation with the gang base/turf with a similar situation that I have friends doing.  This is, once again, not an attack on your gang.  Why wouldn't you skirt the rule if they've gone this long without enforcing it.   Group mechanics, wp nerfs, and several other things have come together to create an entirely new environment where the original interpretation of the rules no longer apply.  

13 minutes ago, -666- said:

not a one of us helps bbc with a turf and aegis didn't help us at gang base if you going to misinform find another way 

Blatantly untrue.  You had multiple armored vehicles outside the zone protecting entry. I saw that with my own eyes.   They were patrolling between it and the run you were doing.  You literally titaned people coming in to fight.

• Jew 1
  • Downvote 1
58 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

AVHWmp4.png

• Like 1
1 minute ago, I bought olympus for 50k said:

Can i get a tldr on the whole thread please

Gangs who play in groups together all the time should be subject to rules as if they were a single gang. 

• Hmm 1
  • Downvote 1
10 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

Gangs who play in groups together all the time should be subject to rules as if they were a single gang. 

Pipe the fuck down

Just now, I bought olympus for 50k said:

Pipe the fuck down

I just... can't take you seriously anymore now that I've seen you.

• Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

I just... can't take you seriously anymore now that I've seen you.

i havent taken you seriously in years sov

1 minute ago, I bought olympus for 50k said:

i havent taken you seriously in years sov

The only women you take seriously are inflatable bud.  Not measuring on the same metrics here.

• Downvote 1