Staff Enforcement Needed

Multiple gangs are blatantly skirting one per gang rules by just creating or having a sub gang that is grouped with them 24/7 take a second share.   

I know of at least 3 gangs right now that have a smaller gang in their group just to have a second gang shed where both gangs use both sheds during runs.

Currently the same gang has a gang base and a gang turf, because a subgang captured the turf after they got the base.

They used to enforce this heavily when Noble was a thing, and staff need to start enforcing it again please.  What's the point of the 1 limit on things if we jsut let people use groups to  bypass it.

• Like 8
  • BlessUp 1
  • Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
  • STFU 7
Just now, Kentucky Fried Cock said:

POV: You have no friends or any real purpose in life but to toss baseless claims around on a game, Tweakin hard 🤣👎 Just fight and move on champ keep the conspiracies to the voices in your head. *Sigh*

POV made a brand new forums account to anonymously talk shit about someone calling people (probably you) out for skirting the rules.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • STFU 1
4 hours ago, hawkg said:

One gang currently has 2 gang bases. CNT using aegis as their side kicks to own 2 gang bases. So unfair biased staff!!

This too tbh.. They are literally helping eachothers fights.

• STFU 1
2 minutes ago, Kentucky Fried Cock said:

Skirting rules?, this acc has been around for a couple years. Stay on topic sov. 

In the year existed its made two comments and both are right here.  You are clearly using an unused fresh alt. 

• STFU 1
7 minutes ago, The Sovereign said:

This two tbh.. Tehy are literally helping eachothers fights.

neither gang use each other's shed or do anything against the rules when fighting. i think the only aegis member that does runs with cnt now is fefe. the two gangs end up doing feds with each other maybe bi-weekly, when aegis are low in numbers? all other events would be aegis only

• Like 1
  • +1 3
13 minutes ago, Raythiel Jones said:

imagine playing victim when all you do is harass us

Bro.. all do respect you don't have a fucking clue.  I get 20 engagement messages a day from that john guy, and he acts creepy af to me constantly.  I'm sorry you get dragged into it and only see one side, but I've said 1000 times we could crush the beef if you guys get that creep to leave me alone. 

4 minutes ago, CaloomClark said:

neither gang use each other's shed or do anything against the rules when fighting. i think the only aegis member that does runs with cnt now is fefe. the two gangs end up doing feds with each other maybe bi-weekly, when aegis are low in numbers? all other events would be aegis only

Yeah but they assist eachotehrs gang bases basically breaking the 10 player max rules, and then CNT turns around and assists BBC (which is just CNT's subgang) to take their turf.  It's chain reaction server rule violations and they need to reset the ground rules now that groups are the meta and gangs don't matter anymore. 

I watched the aegis group with my own eyes taking advantage of not having their base yet to go double group against AP.  IT's the ONLY reason ap lost. 

• STFU 2
1 minute ago, Little Kev said:

Just report them insted of making a forums post 

See It knows it wont get far as theres literally no proof or evidence other then "we play together" this is why it comes to the forums crying and whinging instead of just playing the game, if sov wasnt such a cunt sov wouldnt get hated by people but one shouldnt cry about backlash when acting a fool

16 minutes ago, Kentucky Fried Cock said:

See It knows it wont get far as theres literally no proof or evidence other then "we play together" this is why it comes to the forums crying and whinging instead of just playing the game, if sov wasnt such a cunt sov wouldnt get hated by people but one shouldnt cry about backlash when acting a fool

Neither have been outside of a group when the other are on for months.. that makes you the same gang.

• STFU 2

You're weird if you think I've ever said anything creepy towards you. Every encounter we have, I say the same two things. Nothing beyond that.

1. If you weren't so annoying, you might be able to make friends.

2. Your kidney is not accepted by the Kidney Foundation so I'm throwing it on the floor afterwards.

Please refrain from this kind of behavior. You are making the support team look bad.

• Downvote 1
8 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

You're weird if you think I've ever said anything creepy towards you. Every encounter we have, I say the same two things. Nothing beyond that.

1. If you weren't so annoying, you might be able to make friends.

2. Your kidney is not accepted by the Kidney Foundation so I'm throwing it on the floor afterwards.

Please refrain from this kind of behavior. You are making the support team look bad.

Calling out a system multiple gangs, not just yours, are using to skirt the rules.  You're making this personal.  This post is not about your weird creepy obsession with holding me hostage and getting weird, it's about one specific situation a lot of gangs are abusing, and all the gangs who wont abuse it are at an economic disadvantage to them because of it. 

• STFU 1

The downvotes all coming from the exact gangs abusing multiple sheds/bases.  Js.   There's a good start for the investigation.

• STFU 1
  • Admin

If you have evidence of gangs skirting the rules definitely report it. The only time I can recall a gang having some members create a second gang to fight for turf after they already had GB got banned when reported. The rules are in place and if anyone is trying to use loopholes then any evidence you have put in a report. Saying 2 gangs are grouping up with some type of agreement would need to be proven with some sort of evidence though. Staff enforcement is there. We just need to have evidence. Also if the rules need to be reviewed for a clearer understanding then that’s a round table discussion. 

• Like 2
  • +1 1
4 minutes ago, Dante said:

If you have evidence of gangs skirting the rules definitely report it. The only time I can recall a gang having some members create a second gang to fight for turf after they already had GB got banned when reported. The rules are in place and if anyone is trying to use loopholes then any evidence you have put in a report. Saying 2 gangs are grouping up with some type of agreement would need to be proven with some sort of evidence though. Staff enforcement is there. We just need to have evidence. Also if the rules need to be reviewed for a clearer understanding then that’s a round table discussion. 

Most of the gangs preexisted though, and weren't created for that purpose similar  the woo/silla gangbase situation.

Shouldn't really need a report though it's clear as day.  BBC and CnT have not existed outside of the same group for more than a half hour in months when both groups are online, and it's clear on the map all day... one has gang base other has turf.  

Some of the gang shed situations should definitely be ticket based because of potential metagaming and that's why I haven't called them out, but they have left this stuff unenforced so long long that a rule that was written in stone is now a gray area again, and before we start reporting, it should definitely start being enforced again.

Woo Silla got their gang bases snatched from them and given away to random gangs and i believe bans were doled out over it and that was only like 8 months ago.  

If we were to handle the situation fairly, AP should get the gang base back, Scrub Club should get the turf, and they should get a warning not to interfere in other gang's turf and base fights, and to pick one or the other as their group and only that one.... and even that is less punishment than woo and silla got for the same situation.