In need of advice...

Sorry bro, I’m having to use voice dictation on my iPhone 15 promax because I’m currently driving and I’ve had a few pints of alcoholic beverage so I’m not really very good to type at the moment.

Sorry bro, I’m having to use voice dictation on my iPhone 15 promax because I’m currently driving and I’ve had a few pints of alcoholic beverage so I’m not really very good to type at the moment.

Wow that’s so cool you say the words.

It will make a

For you

Anyways, I was browsing TikTok the other day, and I saw an advert saying that the Komatsu 9010C is actually not going to be their flagship product anymore because they’re moving to the mini excavator business. I’m not exactly sure the use case that you will find of the larger excavator and whether or not you are in extreme requirement of a larger excavator I personally I’m very happy with my mini excavator and I find it incredibly useful for all of my excavating needs. I’ve also seen some good opportunities at drop shipping. The excavator if you know what I mean, there’s some good Chinese sellers of excavators and they will sell it quite cheap and made to an adequate standards for EU usage, however, it is important to note that you may need to add your own branding to the excavators if you wish to sell them as otherwise the people that you sell them too may then purchase a directly from the suppliers which is an obvious supply chain issue that could be easily remedied by adding your own branding, and saying that that you could constructed them in the EU or United Kingdom to comply with requirements hope that helps buddy.

hope that helps buddy.

Kind regards.

Among us, DLC 

No, they have a captive audience. I would like to make the official suggestion that with the Olympus DLC mod that is currently floating around. Could the tractors instead be replaced by excavators. This would allow for greater RP experiences as well as providing some use to the tractor has very low use case at the moment. 

• Haha 1

A large excavator is required for the works at hand. I'm currently undertaking the task of digging up my driveway so that it can't be expanded to accommodate 3 cars (and then a Komatsu 9010C once work has completed).

Best regards,

Rufus

1 minute ago, Rufus said:

A large excavator is required for the works at hand. I'm currently undertaking the task of digging up my driveway so that it can't be expanded to accommodate 3 cars (and then a Komatsu 9010C once work has completed).

Best regards,

Rufus

Good evening,

It appears that you may have already found the solution. You could use the Komatsu 9010C to dig up your driveway and then store it but then you run into the problem of a dirty excavator which would look bad and may cause mechanical dysfunctions with the excavator. 

When I dug up my driveway I had initially paid the local Scottish labourers to do it but their presence brought down my property value by £500 so I sacked them and I am withholding payment until after Christmas as punishment for lowering my property value. I then decided upon a 150 ton mini excavator to dig it up, I had initially purchased a second hand one but it was burned out a few days when I left it outside because I was drunk on cheap white cider. I then decided upon the Komatsu 9010C as I had heard good reviews of it on TripAdvisor. I purchased it and it allowed me to excavate my driveway in around 3-4 days. It wasn't cheap but it was well worth it. It almost was burned out but I luckily had a Thirmalert MKII fire suppression system inside which reduced the fire damage. I wonder how it keeps happening.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,

Amogus DLC

• Haha 1