WTB ANY AND ALL TAZERS 6.5+ (LIM ASWELL)

5 hours ago, -Shawn- said:

Bro is about to go hunting 

and after i restrain the first words coming out my mouth are "hey siri, set a timer for 15 minutes"

59 minutes ago, Big Boss Fredo said:

Yes, but if you are cop hunting I recommend Sting or MX, cheap, throwable, less risk. 

i don’t plan on losing, and lim is the best taser on the server atm imo, and i need shit that won’t be useless against hunters. how many lims you have and how much for all?

4 minutes ago, Boovin said:

bro really spending his time out plotting revenge smh my head get a job nigga 

never thought id be saying this but your more glued to this forum page then the sovereign ever was, and your inlove with me since your on my sack everytime i post

worry bout urself fat boy that treadmill aint gon run for you

1 hour ago, proud said:

lim is the best taser on the server atm imo, and i need shit that won’t be useless against hunters.

my suggestion is try using spar taser with the 150 rnd drum, im not sure if it works with that mag but it should tbh 

1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said:

my suggestion is try using spar taser with the 150 rnd drum, im not sure if it works with that mag but it should tbh 

i appreciate the suggestion but i want to use 6.5mm+, and a spar 16 is 5.56.

49 minutes ago, proud said:

never thought id be saying this but your more glued to this forum page then the sovereign ever was, and your inlove with me since your on my sack everytime i post

worry bout urself fat boy that treadmill aint gon run for you

I hop on this forum when I’m pumping out loaves into the shitter and leave brain dead comments to rile up the degenerates (you) (it works every time) (I live rent free in your head) (you live rent free with your parents)

4 minutes ago, Boovin said:

I hop on this forum when I’m pumping out loaves into the shitter and leave brain dead comments to rile up the degenerates (you) (it works every time) (I live rent free in your head) (you live rent free with your parents)

you come to these forums because not a single soul wants to socialize with you irl and your begging convo. its a pathetic lifestyle, but hey, you already know that. do a backflip off the golden gate so maybe you'll be noticed then.(you work a 9-5, your depressed, and your last girl left because your hideous)

27 minutes ago, proud said:

you come to these forums because not a single soul wants to socialize with you irl and your begging convo. its a pathetic lifestyle, but hey, you already know that. do a backflip off the golden gate so maybe you'll be noticed then.(you work a 9-5, your depressed, and your last girl left because your hideous)

Too much jibber jabber to read but Ty for the reply 

• Monkey 1
8 minutes ago, Boovin said:

Too much jibber jabber to read but Ty for the reply 

damn i hit close to home, guess ill see u again when ur in need of attention again fat boy❤️

36 minutes ago, proud said:

damn i hit close to home, guess ill see u again when ur in need of attention again fat boy❤️

Hope u find ur tasers to get revenge on the admin who will just ban you again roleplayer 💯 

• BlessUp 1