panic room or apd hq soundproofing

ok so in real life in cop rooms people being interrogated or in this case processed the rooms would probably be sound proof so in a situation last night i was trying to process a guy send him on his way he was fairly compliant which makes a change but in all seriousness i couldnt hear a damn thing no matter where i moved him to all i hear is people making stupid noises trolling when im trying to hear what he says is there a possible feature that could be added to some how sound proof the rooms it would be nice so we can actually do that but maybe bullets and things sound the same just peoples voices when in the panic room dont over shadow what your saying when all thats going on outside is literally undecipherable gibberish used to troll or stall the other officers who are processing.

You just need to tell the guys to be quiet. If they don't choose to follow your orders than you charge them with disobeying an officer, if they continue to disobey you after you write them a ticket then you can send them to jail.

I have to admit, like a real panic room that was sound proof and a lot more safer would be pretty cool. But if your in the Kavala HQ and there is a lot of noise, just bring him to the tiny house next to the APD helicopter LZ. I'm not sure if it's a house but it is a nice place to process people especially if there is a lot of noise at the entrance. Trust me, when I first moved to Altis I slept in that little house in the Kavala HQ for awhile when I didn't have a home. *you didn't hear this from me*

well if someone else is processing them as they was in the situation i suppose they need to start telling them that as it was so damn loud still would be nice some form of a sound proof room but idk if its possible

Ya I agree, Idk if it's possible to code in a location that is sound proof when entering. But that's something you would have to ask Poseidon about since he knows a lot more about coding and this type of stuff

Edited by Benjamin Remer

I have to admit, like a real panic room that was sound proof and a lot more safer would be pretty cool. But if your in the Kavala HQ and there is a lot of noise, just bring him to the tiny house next to the APD helicopter LZ. I'm not sure if it's a house but it is a nice place to process people especially if there is a lot of noise at the entrance. Trust me, when I first moved to Altis I slept in that little house in the Kavala HQ for awhile when I didn't have a home. *you didn't hear this from me*

Ya I agree, Idk if it's possible to code in a location that is sound proof when entering. But that's something you would have to ask Poseidon about since he knows a lot more about coding and this type of stuff

ah nice might have to go there if all i hear from people is noise and someone going blrughghgh hell i dont even know what the sound was just childish things. so poseidon if you see this is it possible for a sound proof room i mean even the civ i was trying to process said props to me he doesnt know how i do it i suppose that says it all lol on all the noise that was going on