CTF declares Victory over NBB

Since the start of the fight, NBB took loss after loss, as you will see when Sovtage 10 finally drops.  I've been waiting for them to gather their collective bearings so I could collect more clips to really make it good.  I wanted to give something special to the community  and really maximum effort Sovtage 10, but their morale suffered too greatly at the loss after loss that was dealt to them, and unfortunately, a lot of their gang just stopped playing. Nobia, one of their r4's quit the gang, swilly stopped playing for the most part, most of their low ranking members took to becoming vigis and camping garages to avoid taking further losses.

Another glorious victory for the Civilian Trade Federation.  But it feels hollow.  They talked a lot, but crumbled after just a week of attacks.  

I will do what I can to find a solution to finish Sovtage 10 without them, or maybe I'll get lucky and they'll find a second wind and members will return and I can complete it with NBB alone. 

CTF on Top.

the fact you posted this minutes after nbb robbed you of all your mushrooms is crazy lmao. talm bout some "I was alt tabbed" like your potato can handle multiple tasks at once

• STFU 1
21 minutes ago, Dienda said:

the fact you posted this minutes after nbb robbed you of all your mushrooms is crazy lmao. talm bout some "I was alt tabbed" like your potato can handle multiple tasks at once

Haha, you got 100 shrooms from someone who was afk, most of which you had to process yourself.    But yeah, funny timing for sure.

48 minutes ago, Theo said:

better yet, neither gang can get a gang base 🙂

glm wouldnt have a base if woo was playing 🏳️🥶

• +1 1
  • Hmm 1
  • Clown 1

You ever just... win so easy it actually makes you feel bad?  Like you regret it and you want to apologize?

I don't want to be a person that destroyed a gang 😭

3 hours ago, Sir Mitch The Third said:

Damn @ Noi  you stopped playing because of him CRazyyyyyy 

He quit NBB bud.

15 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Since the start of the fight, NBB took loss after loss, as you will see when Sovtage 10 finally drops.  I've been waiting for them to gather their collective bearings so I could collect more clips to really make it good.  I wanted to give something special to the community  and really maximum effort Sovtage 10, but their morale suffered too greatly at the loss after loss that was dealt to them, and unfortunately, a lot of their gang just stopped playing. Nobia, one of their r4's quit the gang, swilly stopped playing for the most part, most of their low ranking members took to becoming vigis and camping garages to avoid taking further losses.

Another glorious victory for the Civilian Trade Federation.  But it feels hollow.  They talked a lot, but crumbled after just a week of attacks.  

I will do what I can to find a solution to finish Sovtage 10 without them, or maybe I'll get lucky and they'll find a second wind and members will return and I can complete it with NBB alone. 

CTF on Top.

I literally haven't seen you in weeks after we buttfucked you at salt and you broke NLR due to how many personal issues you have deep down inside. You've been screaming into a pillow for like the past 4 weeks because some people insulted you lmao

Change the title "Lone person who keeps referring to themselves as a gang, CTF, finally give up fighting a futile battle against a group that has already told them we're not even at "war" or whatever you think this is, due to your insignificant size, odd personality, and weird behavior."

15 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

swilly stopped playing for the most part

Dude I've been on multiple times this week please hop off my dick I'M NOT INTO YOU BRO.

Edited by swim
13 minutes ago, swim said:

I literally haven't seen you in weeks after we buttfucked you at salt and you broke NLR due to how many personal issues you have deep down inside. You've been screaming into a pillow for like the past 4 weeks because some people insulted you lmao

Change the title "Lone person who keeps referring to themselves as a gang, CTF, finally give up fighting a futile battle against a group that has already told them we're not even at "war" or whatever you think this is, due to your insignificant size, odd personality, and weird behavior."

Dude I've been on multiple times this week please hop off my dick I'M NOT INTO YOU BRO.

Lmao for 10 mins to pay taxes ..or you jump off when I get on.   War me then Mr confident 

10 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Lmao for 10 mins to pay taxes ..or you jump off when I get on.   War me then Mr confident 

Go check stats page dipshit, another either complete lie, or just your retardation at play again thinking it's not something literally anyone can on my steam or on stats. 51 hours past 2 weeks. That's 25.5 hours per week (since you're a bit slow, that's definitely more than 10 minutes)

Also, I know you think we are as retarded as you, but we are not going to war the #1 titan camper on the server so that you could actually get some kills via hiding in a bush 1km away. You know this, I know this, everyone knows this, I won't explain this concept to you again simpleton, try to take it in this time. It is in writing so you can re-read it when you get overwhelmed. 

At this just shut your cock holster sov, your breath stinky stinky. Truly Embarrassing. 

Edited by swim
  • Monkey 1
13 minutes ago, swim said:

Go check stats page dipshit, another either complete lie, or just your retardation at play again thinking it's not something literally anyone can on my steam or on stats. 51 hours past 2 weeks. That's 25.5 hours per week (since you're a bit slow, that's definitely more than 10 minutes)

Also, I know you think we are as retarded as you, but we are not going to war the #1 titan camper on the server so that you could actually get some kills via hiding in a bush 1km away. You know this, I know this, everyone knows this, I won't explain this concept to you again simpleton, try to take it in this time. It is in writing so you can re-read it when you get overwhelmed. 

At this just shut your cock holster sov, your breath stinky stinky. Truly Embarrassing. 

You seem upset.

1 hour ago, Community Director Sov said:

You seem upset.

No don't be confused, just have to set the little ones straight sometimes. Don't take it personally 😉

5 minutes ago, swim said:

No don't be confused, just have to set the little ones straight sometimes. Don't take it personally 😉

You forget I have a half hour conversation recorded of you saying a ton of things you're speaking differently on now lol.  Basically already admitted defeat.  

And that'll be public the moment I finish sovtage 10.  Please go back to doing runs and rerecruit all the people who quit.....OR give me my battleship surrender ceremony.

37 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

You forget I have a half hour conversation recorded of you saying a ton of things you're speaking differently on now lol.  Basically already admitted defeat.  

And that'll be public the moment I finish sovtage 10.  Please go back to doing runs and rerecruit all the people who quit.....OR give me my battleship surrender ceremony.

Speaking differently? I mean Lol yeah you had an ounce of my respect before you broke NLR and other rules in order to attempt to get ahead, resulting in things like your ban for improper titan. But i've always spoke to you the same way, like my son. Just that I was a little nicer before as I appreciate anyone who gives us such attention. Don't forget to add to the video me saying that you're a dishonorable rat and that the RP was a bit of fun until you pulled the shit you did.

No one cares about or will watch your montages, and if you think anything i've said admits defeat you need to get the semen cleared from your ears. I have told you more times than I can count that we don't consider you a "war" or whatever, you're just weird. If we don't even consider you, how could we surrender? 

Imaging jerking off over an imaginary scenario where NBB surrenders to you every day. Then imagine making a montage full of clips of us that took you months to compile. When I imagine that person, I see our #1 Fan. They even changed their name in our honor. 

Edited by swim
1 hour ago, swim said:

Speaking differently? I mean Lol yeah you had an ounce of my respect before you broke NLR and other rules in order to attempt to get ahead, resulting in things like your ban for improper titan. But i've always spoke to you the same way, like my son. Just that I was a little nicer before as I appreciate anyone who gives us such attention. Don't forget to add to the video me saying that you're a dishonorable rat and that the RP was a bit of fun until you pulled the shit you did.

No one cares about or will watch your montages, and if you think anything i've said admits defeat you need to get the semen cleared from your ears. I have told you more times than I can count that we don't consider you a "war" or whatever, you're just weird. If we don't even consider you, how could we surrender? 

Imaging jerking off over an imaginary scenario where NBB surrenders to you every day. Then imagine making a montage full of clips of us that took you months to compile. When I imagine that person, I see our #1 Fan. They even changed their name in our honor. 

All of my clips are within 1 week.  Including you demanding 20 mil comp for dying to a game bug when you were naked and crying and raging.

10 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

All of my clips are within 1 week.  Including you demanding 20 mil comp for dying to a game bug when you were naked and crying and raging.

Crying for a game bug? Now you're even confusing me with other people, the semen has made its way from your ears to your brain. Trying to spin another lie again when you just got called out with absolutely no rebuttable except for "dur dur I'll take my surrender now." What happened to me all but quitting? I thought I only hop on for 10 minutes at a time? I'll take my apology for that first, then you can apologize for the other stuff after. Then maybe you can finally get me, and the rest of us out of your head. 

I know it's hard, the NBB dick is difficult to resist, but you must resist sov, you must.

You lost more money than we did, died more times than we did, cried on forums, even stopped attempting bothering us for over a week, and of course you had to break rules on top of it. Again something you can't rebut. At this point it is what it is I reckon NBB has probably spent far too much time replying to Schizo Sov, keep yelling into the void. Maybe you'll be able to get our attention outside cringey forum posts if you would actually start doing something of note in-game.

Edited by swim
3 minutes ago, swim said:

Crying for a game bug? Now you're even confusing me with other people, the semen has made its way from your ears to your brain. Trying to spin another lie again when you just got called out with absolutely no rebuttable except for "dur dur I'll take my surrender now." What happened to me all but quitting? I thought I only hop on for 10 minutes at a time? I'll take my apology for that first, then you can apologize for the other stuff after. Then maybe you can finally get me, and the rest of us out of your head. 

I know it's hard, the NBB dick is difficult to resist, but you must resist sov, you must.

You lost more money than we did, died more times than we did, cried on forums, even stopped attempting bothering us for over a week, and of course you had to break rules on top of it. Again something you can't rebut. At this point it is what it is I reckon NBB has probably spent far too much time replying to Schizo Sov, keep yelling into the void. Maybe you'll be able to get our attention outside cringey forum posts if you would actually start doing something of note in-game.

Lol...your sov rulebreaking fanfic is insane.

I'm sorry you're so angry.

You literally got banned, another   Schizo Sov moment

Also stop projecting, i'm not angry at all. I've said nothing but facts sport.

3 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Lol...your sov rulebreaking fanfic is insane.

I'm sorry you're so angry.

Edited by swim
1 minute ago, swim said:

You literally got banned, another   Schizo Sov moment

Because Shawn likes to rewrite rules.  

I follow the rules exactly as I'm taught my staff.  You really don't take losing well.  It's not personal bud...it's just a video game.

3 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Because Shawn likes to rewrite rules.  

I follow the rules exactly as I'm taught my staff.  You really don't take losing well.  It's not personal bud...it's just a video game.

Just stop sov, you go from "im right" to "I was right but the admins were wrong" you lost stfu and move on dick rider.
The level of infatuation you have with us, and me in particular, is just weird at this point. Especially when you're just pathologically lying about shit that people can literally verify in 3 seconds themselves.

You lost the "war" when you had to keep breaking rules. Fuckin joke honestly. It's also super weird to say we're taking things personally when you have been our personal #1 fan for 2 months straight. Absolute delusion to the max its unreal. 

Edited by swim
3 minutes ago, swim said:

Just stop sov, you go from "im right" to "I was right but the admins were wrong" you lost stfu and move on dick rider.
The level of infatuation you have with us, and me in particular, is just weird at this point. Especially when you're just pathologically lying about shit that people can literally verify in 3 seconds themselves.

You lost the "war" when you had to keep breaking rules. Fuckin joke honestly. It's also super weird to say we're taking things personally when you have been our personal #1 fan for 2 months straight. Absolute delusion to the max its unreal. 

We had a whole conversation where I told you guys I don't hate you and it isn't personal...just needed some in game enemies.  You're capping so hard.