The most retarded call staff have ever made on this server pt 2

17 minutes ago, KermitZooicide said:

Noted, more realism and immersion. Guns will jam if you lay down and roll around in the dirt too much, or just in general because most of these mf's probably wouldn't remember to clean them anyways.

Nah nah.   Out attitude is fuck anything that 5% of the server cares about, i.e. bombs, and house fires are about the same thing.  They provide nothing at all to the server and are a waste of resources and stop people from using houses.  Let's get rid of house fires. 

Should be to up civs since medics fucking over civs that use bombs.

• Downvote 1
  • tinhead 1

I really just sat here and read all 8 pages because it looked like a juicy topic. I am very disappointed to find that it's just one person whining like a baby over a rule change that makes sense. I am glad to see you getting clowned for making this.

Hmu if you need some tissues - Discord: packwatch0584

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Lenis_Picker said:

I really just sat here and read all 8 pages because it looked like a juicy topic. I am very disappointed to find that it's just one person whining like a baby over a rule change that makes sense. I am glad to see you getting clowned for making this.

Hmu if you need some tissues - Discord: packwatch0584

No thanks... If i need someone to cry to I'll find someone that matters.

• Clown 1
  • Downvote 1
5 hours ago, KermitZooicide said:

Noted, more realism and immersion. Guns will jam if you lay down and roll around in the dirt too much, or just in general because most of these mf's probably wouldn't remember to clean them anyways.

ACE medical and ACE interaction when?

13 hours ago, KermitZooicide said:

To best represent the player base there is now a 50% chance that bombs will detonate upon planting as they are quite complicated.

UNIRONICALLY YES this would make cheaper sui vests

6 hours ago, Element_ said:

ACE medical and ACE interaction when?

unironically yes, ace medical takes way longer but could be good for player->player revives but id be happy with medics having the ace style medical system

• 3 weeks later...

Add a plattbook you can view at realtor to see who owns what properties around the map, feel like that would solve the "verification issue" on who owns what houses @ Community Director Sov  (theres a civ council idea for someone to hit there mins). Still even if you knew who owns the property wouldn't placing an explosive be a 1 way engagement towards the bomb placer? 

Or add windows key checking registration just like cops can, maybe people with homeowners licenses can? OR add a new license (money sink opportunity here) such as a realtors license that allows people to see who owns the house.

(if you think this is op for some reason all you have to do is get cop and then you can check all the registrations you want)

2 hours ago, Cale said:

Add a plattbook you can view at realtor to see who owns what properties around the map, feel like that would solve the "verification issue" on who owns what houses @ Community Director Sov  (theres a civ council idea for someone to hit there mins). Still even if you knew who owns the property wouldn't placing an explosive be a 1 way engagement towards the bomb placer? 

Or add windows key checking registration just like cops can, maybe people with homeowners licenses can? OR add a new license (money sink opportunity here) such as a realtors license that allows people to see who owns the house.

(if you think this is op for some reason all you have to do is get cop and then you can check all the registrations you want)

Way past that bud.  Already got house offers passed.

• Downvote 1