SOVTAGE 10: The Neri Bay Strangler.

Just now, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Why is it only you that talks about rape? Did something happen to you and this is your way of coping? 

I've dealt with 1000+ toxic assholes and you're the only person who's ever said things like you said to me.  You are the only one.  I don't make false accusations.  You are a creep.. and should 100% be community removed.  

Might be moot though.  As soon as the police get your DNA I'm sure you'll end up removed from your actual community.

1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

I am the gender I've always been, the same gender I was biologically born as.  If I thought for a second you thinking I had a dick would make you stop being so creepy I'd encourage you to believe it though.  Please, just like.. die.. in minecraft.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUURE buddy 💪

Keep trying to convince yourself of that. I don't care what gender you are. When I started playing, everyone said you're a guy. When someone in CnT kidnapped you and you started talking, you had a REALLY deep voice. And you act like a dude too. 

• Downvote 1

SUUUUUUUUUUUUURE buddy 💪

Keep trying to convince yourself of that. I don't care what gender you are. When I started playing, everyone said you're a guy. When someone in CnT kidnapped you and you started talking, you had a REALLY deep voice. And you act like a dude too. 

Get off this post or else. 🤬

SUUUUUUUUUUUUURE buddy 💪

And you thought that gave you a license to say gross disgusting things that you got staff to shut me down for calling you out for?  Like even if I were trans, it wouldn't make it acceptable.  You shouldn't be talking to anyone like that.  You obviously have some kind of a disgusting thing going on in your brain you're using Arma as an outlet for and that's as sad as it is evil as it is disgusting and you should not be on this planet. 

2 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

I've dealt with 1000+ toxic assholes and you're the only person who's ever said things like you said to me.  You are the only one.  I don't make false accusations.  You are a creep.. and should 100% be community removed.  

Might be moot though.  As soon as the police get your DNA I'm sure you'll end up removed from your actual community.

"I ALWAYS RECORD, BUT WHEN THIS ONE INCIDENT HAPPENED, I WASN'T RECORDING BECAUSE MY HARD DRIVE WAS FULL"

Yeah, makes 100% sense. Keep making things up, just like you always do.

1 minute ago, Fearless 😉 said:

Get off this post or else. 🤬

LOL 

1 minute ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

"I ALWAYS RECORD, BUT WHEN THIS ONE INCIDENT HAPPENED, I WASN'T RECORDING BECAUSE MY HARD DRIVE WAS FULL"

Yeah, makes 100% sense. Keep making things up, just like you always do.

Had a situation at the exact same time where I couldn't record that's well spelled out and documented why.  My external hidedrive corrupted.  IDC.  I'm not going to pretend it didn't happen.  And there is no sane fucking world where you would be following me around in game and in all my posts like this unless you are gloating about getting away with it.  Any sane person would be putting space between us but you think the shit is funny to keep coming after me after what you did.  You're a disgusting shit stain of a human being and both your parents are fuckups of the highest order for ever having shat you out onto society. 

Had a situation at the exact same time where I couldn't record that's well spelled out and documented why.  My external hidedrive corrupted.  IDC.  I'm not going to pretend it didn't happen.  And there is no sane fucking world where you would be following me around in game and in all my posts like this unless you are gloating about getting away with it.  Any sane person would be putting space between us but you think the shit is funny to keep coming after me after what you did.  You're a disgusting shit stain of a human being and both your parents are fuckups of the highest order for ever having shat you out onto society. 

What date was it since you claim it's well documented? Who is gloating? I just emphasize that you're delusional and have some form of a disorder.

I don't follow you in game. You fuck with BBC or whichever group I'm playing with, I'm gonna go taze you and keep you for the full 15 minutes.

I am steaming but could chew any one’s nose off And that’s a fact. 

3 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

What date was it since you claim it's well documented? Who is gloating? I just emphasize that you're delusional and have some form of a disorder.

I don't follow you in game. You fuck with BBC or whichever group I'm playing with, I'm gonna go taze you and keep you for the full 15 minutes.

Nonce gay fat puff 

• You message R&R to deny me revives when you're nowhere near me on cop.
  • You body camp me on cop even when I'm legal and WPL.
  • You show up every time I take a black market and you're on cop or civ.
  • You lie to and manipulate your retarded friends like Rogue into thinking I'm filing reports on them getting them to break server rules against me.
  • You abuse your position on APD to robocop me every time you can.
  • You follow me around the map when I'm on medic for up to 10 hours a day titan engaging me in my HB so I have to spend 5 minutes autohovering or get IA'ed.  

You are an obsessed psychopath.  You should have been blacklisted from everything a long time ago.  
9 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

You are a fucking danger to every woman around you, and probably even trans people considering you did all this while believing I was a trans person.

What was the date that you claim I said things to you? In your own words, it's documented that you had hard drive issues right? Why don't you say the day it happened, if it really happened like you claim?

You're saying I'm a danger to woman because I make fun of you? That makes sense. 

Delusional and emotional.

• Clown 1

And though all this blatantly fucking obsessed behavior are about 20 people who see it happening over and over again and not one of them is man enough to shut you down and put you in your place.  APD allow it to happen.  R&R allow it to happen.  Your friends allow it to happen. Mutual friends allow it to happen.  You clearly have screws loose and can't stop focusing on me, because you enjoy how pissed off I get after what you've put me through.  You don't deserve to exist.  

No I'm saying you're a danger to women because of the things you said to me.   I can't say the things you said to me because  you got your staff buddy to tell me I can't repeat it.  The people that should be watching you and shutting you down are enabling you.  

I thought it was about a year ago but checking through reports it was less.  It was around midnovember 2023 the first time I'd ever seen your gang.  You were with CTN.  I killed two at processor, you tazed me, took me south to the coast... and said all kinds of shit that @ -Shawn-  protects you from me repeating, but won't tell you to keep your distance from me because in shawns head this is a 2 way fight, and not me desperately trying to keep away from your creepy ass and you constantly feeling the need to accost me.  Because @ -Shawn-   doesn't seem to understand that what you do doesn't equate to trolling, and despite how nonstop it is, @ -Shawn-  can't count the red flags just like Senior APD can't seem to and shut your behavior down or kick you the fuck out.  

You should be told to leave me alone, and if you don't, you should be gone.  Should be that simple tbh. 

Your delusions clearly have no limits.

There's nothing about being "man" enough to do something. I'm 100% sure if any admins or SAPD saw me breaking any rules, I would get disciplined accordingly. I've been ban-free for 3 years because I don't break the rules anymore. You're just upset that your tantrums aren't being listened to. 

Again, you claim I said something when MAGICALLY your hard drive wasn't working. When was this? Say the dates of when it occured since you say it's well documented. Out of the countless times I've kidnapped you in the past 6 months, why haven't you recorded me saying "creepy and disgusting" things to you? Where's all this documentation and footage? Exactly, because you're delusional. I have never said anything about rape towards you. You are disgusting. When I kidnap you, I only laugh at you and make fun of your deep voice

bofabanappeal.png

The ban appeal from bofa where I explain the situation with my ssd. 

Same time I met cnt. 

I blew up at least 30 CnT vehicles at the time and never posted a single video.   Everything I say checks out.  

I would much rather forget you exist and not think about how gross and weird you are if you could kindly remove yourself from my presence, thank you.  

7 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

bofabanappeal.png

The ban appeal from bofa where I explain the situation with my ssd. 

Same time I met cnt. 

I blew up at least 30 CnT vehicles at the time and never posted a single video.   Everything I say checks out.  

I would much rather forget you exist and not think about how gross and weird you are if you could kindly remove yourself from my presence, thank you.  

Don't fuck with BBC or any group I am in, and you won't get tazed and held for 15 minutes listening to chippi chippi chappa chappa. 

1 minute ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Don't fuck with BBC or any group I am in, and you won't get tazed and held for 15 minutes listening to chippi chippi chappa chappa. 

I never come after you guys unless you're coming after me.  Stay off my posts and don't talk to me unless it's a simple engage message.   I want to pretend you don't exist.   

8 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

I'll post wherever I want, I don't care about your tantrums. 

Don't fuck with us and you won't get tazed. Simple as that.

I'm never going to understand the line of life choices a man has to make to meet some middle aged lesbian with a smokers voice on an Arma 3 roleplaying server, mistake her for a 20 something trans woman, and then hold that person for 15 minutes while describing a very graphic and very violent assault in detail, to later apologize for, and then later say it never happened.   Like it pisses me off that you're out here after that, but there is a part of me that's always just going to feel confused pity for you. 

• Admin
34 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

but won't tell you to keep your distance from me

I specifically told @ SheriffJohnBeard  to leave you alone and that you should leave him alone.  He can attest that. I said if you said the things that happened unprovoked it’s one thing but if he was antagonizing you then nobody in staff will help him. It you think I’m not doing enough there’s plenty other staff members you can fill in on the situation and if they feel enough is present to do more than I have, I’m happy for you. 

And here we go again.......

Why you always lyyyyying. I've never apologized for something that didn't happen. I've never held you for 15 minutes while describing a graphic assault in detail. That's just stupid. This was when your hard drive was MAGICALLY not working right? How convenient. 

The one time I said sorry to you was when I was on cop and shot you on accident. I didn't want to get removed from the APD so I apologized. This was about more than 3 months ago so nothing will happen anymore if you tried to report me. 

• STFU 1

And here we go again.......

Why you always lyyyyying. I've never apologized for something that didn't happen. I've never held you for 15 minutes while describing a graphic assault in detail. That's just stupid. This was when your hard drive was MAGICALLY not working right? How convenient. 

The one time I said sorry to you was when I was on cop and shot you on accident. I didn't want to get removed from the APD so I apologized. This was about more than 3 months ago so nothing will happen anymore if you tried to report me. 

How far do chat logs between players go back @ -Shawn- ?  or can only sr's see that?

Like I have no idea what you guys can see.. can you just search up two players entire chat history over 6 months?

• Admin

How far do chat logs between players go back @ -Shawn- ?  or can only sr's see that?

Like I have no idea what you guys can see.. can you just search up two players entire chat history over 6 months?

Would this be in game? Like DMs or side chat?

Just now, -Shawn- said:

Would this be in game?

Correct?  Can you do like full search histories on it or does it have to be date specific? 

I'm like 60% sure we had a conversation over msgs in game about this at one point as well.  If it's easy to look up please post everything if you want you have my blessing