SOVTAGE 10: The Neri Bay Strangler.

2 minutes ago, swim said:

There's serious situations and arma situations. Im done addressing you obviously are too upset to tell the difference.

-  Sov, before the schizophrenia.

Jesus swilly.  It was just a montage bud.

7 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Jesus swilly.  It was just a montage bud.

There's serious situations and arma situations. Im done addressing you obviously are too upset to tell the difference.

-  Sov, before it got butthurt

16 hours ago, swim said:

-  Sov, before it got butthurt

Something something... 

2 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Something something... 

-  Swillys #1 Fan, rent free for weeeeks.

Queue next sov reply - 

1 hour ago, swim said:

-  Swillys #1 Fan, rent free for weeeeks.

Queue next sov reply - 

like 20 messages later and you still can't learn to copy/paste correctly.  It's like watching my grandma on yahoo

1 hour ago, Community Director Sov said:

like 20 messages later and you still can't learn to copy/paste correctly.  It's like watching my grandma on yahoo

-  Sov, #1 copy paste teacher worldwide.

I also kinda liked it how I said queue next comment and you comment right on time like a good dog, very submissive. Maybe I ought to give you a chance like you have been begging for.......

Edited by swim
  • Skull 1
  • Cringe 1
11 minutes ago, swim said:

-  Sov, #1 copy paste teacher worldwide.

I also kinda liked it how I said queue next comment and you comment right on time like a good dog, very submissive. Maybe I ought to give you a chance like you have been begging for.......

This is cringe.  You probably found out how to copy paste correct by now, but you're refusing to do it so you can 'pretend' you were doing it wrong the whole time on purpose to 'troll' and not because of grave incompetence.  

14 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

This is cringe.  You probably found out how to copy paste correct by now, but you're refusing to do it so you can 'pretend' you were doing it wrong the whole time on purpose to 'troll' and not because of grave incompetence.  

There's serious situations and arma situations. *Im done addressing you*obviously are too upset to tell the difference.

-  Sov, #1 copy paste teacher worldwide, #1 Jokester, Swillys #1 Fan

Queue next sov succ -

41 minutes ago, swim said:

There's serious situations and arma situations. *Im done addressing you*obviously are too upset to tell the difference.

-  Sov, #1 copy paste teacher worldwide, #1 Jokester, Swillys #1 Fan

Queue next sov succ -

YOu're still going LMAO. Please delete your forums account and go outside.

• Like 1
  • DEMON TIME 1
  • Cringe 1
2 hours ago, Fearless 😉 said:

Bro wont even get in vc with people in his gang who think the sovtage was funny.  He has no sense of humor at all about this. 

8 hours ago, Fearless 😉 said:

You're STILL commenting on my shit tryna get sucked off by sov? Damn shame bro. You could do better my guy, you go outside after all!

20 minutes ago, swim said:

You're STILL commenting on my shit tryna get sucked off by sov? Damn shame bro. You could do better my guy, you go outside after all!

I've literally never gotten as mad in my life as you are at this tage.

22 minutes ago, swim said:

This isn't your shit swilly.  It's MY POST.  You keep coming here and raging on my post.  He's on my post. 

18 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

I've literally never gotten as mad in my life as you are at this tage.

This isn't your shit swilly.  It's MY POST.  You keep coming here and raging on my post.  He's on my post. 

lol touched a nerve there, you said you would stop addressing me! Stop sperging sov go away weirdo. Always begging for my attention even when I'm talking to someone else.

14 minutes ago, swim said:

lol touched a nerve there, you said you would stop addressing me! Stop sperging sov go away weirdo. Always begging for my attention even when I'm talking to someone else.

You keep jumping in my post 50+ times not to both rage and then let everyone know you don't care.

Nobody's talking to you go away.  You're mad and no fun.

1 hour ago, Community Director Sov said:

You keep jumping in my post 50+ times not to both rage and then let everyone know you don't care.

Nobody's talking to you go away.  You're mad and no fun.

-  Sov the sperg

+ You're literally talking to me goofball.

Edited by swim
52 minutes ago, swim said:

-  Sov the sperg

+ You're literally talking to me goofball.

You're on MY post.  That's like showing up on someone's porch and shaming them when they tell you to go home and calling them obsessed.

4 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

You're on MY post.  That's like showing up on someone's porch and shaming them when they tell you to go home and calling them obsessed.

-  Sov the sperg

+ You're literally on a public forum retard its not YOURS sperg.

1 hour ago, swim said:

-  Sov the sperg

+ You're literally on a public forum retard its not YOURS sperg.

energizer bunny GIF

He keeps going and going and going.

12 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

energizer bunny GIF

He keeps going and going and going.

There's serious situations and arma situations. *Im done addressing you*obviously are too upset to tell the difference.

- Literally the most emotionally distraught person on the entire server

1 minute ago, swim said:

There's serious situations and arma situations. *Im done addressing you*obviously are too upset to tell the difference.

That's it swilly.  That's good for ya.  Let it all out.

1 hour ago, swim said:

Hush Be Quiet GIF by StickerGiant

• BlessUp 1
3 hours ago, Fearless 😉 said:

Wait no I got this.  

@ swim if you comment on this post again I'm coming after NBB again and for a very very long tage this time and it will be your doing.

4 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Wait no I got this.  

@ swim if you comment on this post again I'm coming after NBB again and for a very very long tage this time and it will be your doing.

- Submissive sov

8 hours ago, Fearless 😉 said:

oh lookie my #2 fan!